0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

The game runs with Steam plattform and reacts with the other players through that plattform. Tommorow Everybody will have different names maybe and with no company names. We had an automatic system to know who is who and from what team he was/is and can interact with him instant..Now we have to search for him,which company and if he is still active member. Changes are not always for good. And for me it isnt for good. You could make a poll to see players reactions and then make it happen. My opinion... your decisions.

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent..

I have no problem with the name changes, but the login-screen... 

There is several better pictures than that even here in the forum (extrem tilt, dark, coming-or going truck?). Maybe "the best for the next"-like content wich runs between every bigger version change would solve this.

Ok, checked the name. How can i edit the displayed name of mine?

Edited by ledgeri
Ok, checked...

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

Thanks for this Update.

Good job, like always :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Game Developer
6 hours ago, KsenagoS said:

The game runs with Steam plattform and reacts with the other players through that plattform. Tommorow Everybody will have different names maybe and with no company names. We had an automatic system to know who is who and from what team he was/is and can interact with him instant..Now we have to search for him,which company and if he is still active member. Changes are not always for good. And for me it isnt for good. You could make a poll to see players reactions and then make it happen. My opinion... your decisions.

You can change your nickname at our website. 

• Upvote 1

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

Thank you so much for the fast updates, i was genuinly sad i could not play with the last update and did not expect to play over the weekend B) , on a side note, it's such a shame so many trolls that play and cannot move 1 mile from rotterdam do not realise what they have with this mod..  :angry: we are lucky belive me when i was a kid all i had were metal trucks!

Anyway keep up the great work guys/girls.

Edited by Limey21