kat.pw not working

twitch.tv/ytangelofhype

I don't know why the CCTV stream stopped, the twitch account was banned for like 24 hours because of music and I haven't seen any CCTV streams since. 

6 minutes ago, DJ_Angel[UK] said:

how come kat.pw dosnt work no more as she not online on twitch and not showing the CCTV cameras no more why is that

Well...why do you expect him to dedicate all of his time to these 2 things? All of us may be volunteers and spend a lot of time here, but we still have some other duties (job, family, friends) which IMO are a bit more important than the CCTV

4 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Well...why do you expect him to dedicate all of his time to these 2 things? All of us may be volunteers and spend a lot of time here, but we still have some other duties (job, family, friends) which IMO are a bit more important than the CCTV

yet i miss those times it was running seeing rhe idiots mess up a courner and cause a massive block

76561198032337842.png

ban_vg2-gb_zps1b8c9f5d.png
signature.png
For Every action there's an equal or opposite Reaction oh yeah Newton's 3rd Law

ive noticed that alot of you have misread what this gentleman is saying he was asking why one of the TMP staff members hasent been active lately on twitch or keeping up the CCTV camera personally im not quite sure and i do miss randomly watching others drive around on the CCTV. It has been saying Be back soon for quite some time now so hopefully it will eventually be back up and running

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• DevOps

It costs a lot of money for power and time to keep the computers on 24/7 and pay for the servers/websites. I also began to feel a bit bad for leaving that PC on all the time just for 3-5 people to watch as it's a bit wasteful for the environment. (Global warming is real!) Anyway, hopefully soon I'll get some time and cash to build a Ryzen based system for streaming again and get the cameras online (if it's wanted / needed still). 

In addition to this, I (and many of the devs) have been needing a "vacation" from the mod for quite some time. I can't count the number of hours, days, ...nights, and weekends we've all spent / donated of our personal time to help get the mod where it is. I've been very busy in real life recently, and to be truthful, when I get home after a long day at my real life job sometimes I just simply don't want to touch a computer for the evening. 

We have some very.. VERY hard technical challenges in front of us that we want to make sure we're prepared for so things work correctly for you all. We're still here... just lurking a bit more in the shadows.. :)

Cheers~

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived