ETS2 MP FATAL EROR

KadirReis.TR

Question

5 answers to this question

We're aware that an ATS and ETS2 update has been released. Please avoid updating until the mod is updated, if you wish to play online.
No downgrade option seems to be available, and the mod is not yet compatible.
We will update ASAP, and apologize for the inconvenience. 

original  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/16-ats-and-ets2-updated-but-incompatible/

• Upvote 2

Hej !

A new update of Euro Truck Simulator 2 came this afternoon. As yet, it's not compatible with TruckersMP.
Please wait for the new update of TruckersMP Laucher ;)

Euro Truck Simulator 2'nin yeni bir güncellemesi bu öğleden sonra geldi. Henüz, TruckersMP ile uyumlu değil.
Lütfen TruckersMP Laucher'ın yeni güncellemesini bekleyin ;) 

• Upvote 1

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/16-ats-and-ets2-updated-but-incompatible/

You will need to wait for TMP to release a patch for the MP mod before you can play again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please do this so that your game doesn't auto update.

Right click 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' in steam, click PROPERTIES, then click 'UPDATES' then click the drop down and choose 'ONLY UPDATE THIS GAME WHEN I LAUNCH IT', problem is now solved your game will no longer auto update unless you open ETS 2 single player, if you open from the TMP launcher it will not initialize an update and you will need to go into downloads and unpause it to download the update manually.

I am in ETS 2 MP right now and everything is fine cause my game didn't auto update.

Many thanks,