afk timer

• 2 weeks later...

Its a good suggestion,but we are having 10 minutes time before AFK Kick.
Well you will be warned before getting kicked nTNZuef.png
if you really want more time for afk all you need to do just press Y->space->Enter or Y->/p->enter .Imagine the server is full,many are waiting in queue and you will be at afk. If you can't finish what you need in 10 minutes then all you have to do is quit from server and give others a chance to join server,when you have completed , you can join back in the server.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UxiKSFa.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/04/2017 at 5:36 PM, TUTheSilentTrucker said:

yes but some people park up and do stuff on their phone or something like that but dont always see the quick red message in chat telling them to move or will be kicked for afk

I agree. Sometimes i park my truck at an parking. for example to send messages or to call someone (its dont text and drive :P)

if you are afk, then you are not at your computer to see the timer... pointless!

Pluss it makes a space for someone who is actually at their keys to get on the server..

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion this would be the perfect thing for peoples which want to farm playing hours for some reason.

With beeps or a timer you just regulary check your PC-Screen in order to see how long you've left untill you get kicked.

Everytime when you almost get kicked, you'll just move the truck a bid in order to reset the timer.

I don't see the reason of adding this feature, the game is meant to be played right?

If pauzing continiously, other players have to wait more before being able to join the game due to the queue.

If you wish to get playing hours you can do this in offline mode, therefore I do not support this suggestion.

• True Story 1

• 3 months later...

I would state it this way:

when the player stops in a non-collision area, the kick time is 30 min.

so the player can solve something important and not take the kick.

and if he does not return within 30 minutes. the kick would be done. thus preventing the player from occupying someone's place on the server.

===================================================

Best Regards.

Grande Abraço.

God above all and everyone!

Deus acima de tudo e de todos!

Mr. Marinho Britto; 

Marketing Director of Virtual Enterprise SBS XPress.

A fé move montanhas.

Faith moves mountains.

1 hour ago, SBSX MarinhoB.[086]BA said:

I would state it this way:

when the player stops in a non-collision area, the kick time is 30 min.

so the player can solve something important and not take the kick.

and if he does not return within 30 minutes. the kick would be done. thus preventing the player from occupying someone's place on the server.

No offence, but I believe that 30 minutes is far beyond any reasonable time period for being away from keyboard.
It also makes no difference where (e.g. non-collision area) the player is afk, as he/ she will occupy a slot the same.

If a player needs to attend to other things, he/ she should simply log off.

Hello mate ! 

Certainly, This is great idea , due to to that when someone will must leave a game for example ,when i go to my lunch.Almost always it kicked me , that I'm back ..

+1 I Wish you only good luck !!

Best Regards

Power Wolf._TMP

TruckersMP Members

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...