Euro Truck Simulator 2 minimize problem!! HELP

[Hungaro] Marko

Question

Hello! i start play euro truck simulator 2 singleplayer and 2 min play and my game minimized to desktop please help me why??????

I cant play windows 10! My lateMst version windows 8 not problem but windows 10 cant work please help me

Edited by FirestarteR93
moved topic to help section

Marko could you show us what programs are you running at startup? 

Ex,http://prntscr.com/ew1ttb

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

First try and sfc /scannow command

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Could you please try this and see if it has any effect.

1. On your log in screen, press and hold Shift key and click Restart.
  2. Click Troubleshoot.
  3. Click Reset this PC, and choose Keep my files.

Keep my files will do the following:

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
  • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
  • Removes changes you made to settings.
  • Removes any application your PC manufacturer installed.

Please also try using the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool as well if the above doesn't work.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Much thanks,

Could you try disabling Daemon, CCleaner, Monitor Application and Graphics Card Smart Tuner?

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Is this a steam/paid for version of the game? I only ask because of Daemon tools, and I know what its used for. Also could you play the games several times and make a note of how long before the game minimizes on each time.

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed

Update your GPU drivers just in case Nvidia is doing anything into the background.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.