Euro Truck Simulator 2 minimize problem!! HELP

[Hungaro] Marko

Question

Hello! i start play euro truck simulator 2 singleplayer and 2 min play and my game minimized to desktop please help me why??????

I cant play windows 10! My lateMst version windows 8 not problem but windows 10 cant work please help me

Edited by FirestarteR93
moved topic to help section

3 minutes ago, LadyAndromeda said:

1. Solution: Use Iobit Game Booster. It should at least help you identify what might be causing you to minimize.

2. Solution: Check if you have any Adobe or Onenote in autorun and disable them.

3. Solution: Try these steps showing in video. 

I completed 3. solution not work 2. solution completed not work ..

14 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Marko could you show us what programs are you running at startup? 

Ex,http://prntscr.com/ew1ttb

http://prntscr.com/ew21hn

2 minutes ago, Pegesus said:

does a cmd prompt (black box) quickly appear and disapperar when it happens?

Only play drive truck and after 2min minimized 

7 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Update your GPU drivers just in case Nvidia is doing anything into the background.

I updated and no new drivers out

13 minutes ago, Pegesus said:

Is this a steam/paid for version of the game? I only ask because of Daemon tools, and I know what its used for. Also could you play the games several times and make a note of how long before the game minimizes on each time.

Yes steam version paid

Have you tried the normal verify integrity of game cache? 

Or try reinstalling the base game and deleting all the files in the steam folder for the game. Otherwise try running it in compatibility mode

2 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Have you tried the normal verify integrity of game cache? 

Or try reinstalling the base game and deleting all the files in the steam folder for the game. Otherwise try running it in compatibility mode

yes i tried and i uninstalled my game 5 times and nothing ..

If nothing else works I would recommend backing up your computer and factory resetting it to see if it makes a difference

So while you are playing your game get's minimized. My guess is that something else is trying to show you a notification and it minimizes your game. It could be a Windows update or antivirus notification..

If you go on the bottom right do you see any notifications there? c40ac40961774c8bbc8330df631624e2.png

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Are you using 2 monitors by any chance?

He has 682 hours.

9 minutes ago, Meto said:

You just got to play this game 2 hours to play this buton press' '(CHECK NOW) 

78eecdccaa884ffba5ebc675864240e8.png

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

3 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Herhangi bir şansla 2 monitör kullanıyor musunuz?

682 saati var.

What do you mean ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.