Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Users report count on Admin view.

Suggestion Name: Users report count on Admin view.

Suggestion Description: Every player using Tab > Report player as usual. For example today someone blocked me for 10 min, and i reported him/her than after 10 min he opened the road than admin look at the report and see blocker is going as a good player. Than he/she did samething again to other player than admin dont see it too.. And there is no any video record. Here is my suggestion appears. System will count target users reports, maybe more than 3 reports in same day it will show in the admin panel as EMERGENCY. than admins can claim these reports fast :) 

Any example images: 58ef8d5a7f7e0_Adszkopya.png.4590fbd0bf53bc0987f550ca6feb957a.png

Why should it be added?: Sometimes, players reports are cant see due to admins busyness. It should added for Admins and for us too :)

-support

I see where you're going with this but every report should be treated the same, Not because it's an emergency. If an admin doesn't arrive on time then you should record it then report them via the website. An admin can't always be there. 

1 Admin 3000+ players. Doesn't work out as well. There are more players then admins. 

But as I was saying report the people on the website if an admin didn't deal with the situation. Reporting them on the website means that the report will get looked into properly. 

Just now, janty2016 said:

yes, but then people who will report a player will just use emergency to get admin there quicker, i like the idea, but it will get abused to much 

Players cant use emergency.. System will count who reported too much from others, than bamm system will tag it as EMERGENCY :)

7 minutes ago, Smalley said:

-support

I see where you're going with this but every report should be treated the same, Not because it's an emergency. If an admin doesn't arrive on time then you should record it then report them via the website. An admin can't always be there. 

1 Admin 3000+ players. Doesn't work out as well. There are more players then admins. 

But as I was saying report the people on the website if an admin didn't deal with the situation. Reporting them on the website means that the report will get looked into properly. 

I agree with you but some players doing trols and nothing happens if there is no video..  and that is why im reporting players :) Im a member of ETS2MP since 3 monts and i have 17 reports at the moment (5 report pending) :) It was just an idea for who deserve ban...

Edited by damisleq
added info..

I think that this could be useful, if the same player is reported more than say 5 times then it will show as one report in the admin view but will show high report since in cases where someone get's rammed individually they can just report with video evidence on the website instead of reporting in game so then the admins can deal with the ones that are causing the most disruption in traffic to other road users.

It could be abusable of course but it is a neat idea in a way.

I agree with Kyle, 5 or more reports for the same incident could be classed as an emergency and therefor requires quicker attention, but I do however think that would be abused either way it is set up, a small convoy for example could report every player and it would register as an emergency with nothing actually happening. Alot of reports are classed as an emergency to the player, but when the admin views the incident, it's simply nothing but someone who has broken down with loads of space at the side of them for players to safely pass.... I think this could be implimented somehow, but would require careful thought on the set up and how many reports is required to be classed as an emergency.

I don't like this idea, sorry.

Reasons why:

-All reports need to be dealt with the same way

-Groups of people/friends/VTC could spam report a user just to gang up on said user

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.