Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Time in my profile and economy reset

Ka-eL

Question

Hello. I'm new there. I have a problem with time in ets2 mp.  My total time in game is very high. How can i fix it?  (Now my total time is 3217 days!!! Amd i played maybe only 20 hours :( )

And one more problem.

Is it another type to fix the problem where i dont have to reset the economy to see any of order? Thank you

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

To reset your economy, you have to do the following:

-Go to SinglePlayer and sleep there

-Go back into MP

Your Economy should have been reset.

Your total game time doesn't really matter to be honest. It doesn't affect your game or your profile, so don't worry about that.

I hope this helped you!

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hi,

I highly recommend you to use the Support function,just submit an ticket.

https://support.truckersmp.com/

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

The time difference is because your single player progress and server time are not syncing so you that huge amount of time which you can't do anything but make a new profile if it affects your progress.

About the jobs you can try to sleep instead of resetting the economy.

Hopefully I helped you.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M