Read aloud GPS

Just now, Mr Jakeeee #ForCorrine <3 said:

Wish this was a thing that could be easily done however they would have to get someone to voice all of it

Nope! Just get a text-to-speech software that lets you transfer to .mp3 :)

New.png

+1 I would love to have a talking GPS, it would make the game more realistic and it would be so useful! Since I have missed so many turns because I haven't looked at my GPS, if I am being shouted at to turn I wouldn't miss them and it would be more fun than stress of finding a place to turn around.

Hi

I think this suggestion is nice and realistic, I don't have a negative point so +1 :) I wish this idea to be possible 

• 1 month later...

I believe that this has been suggested to SCS Software already, and as many have already said, if enough people suggest the addition of it, its more likely to happen. This is, though, out of TruckersMP scope at the moment, and won't be added into the game by us. More suited to SCS software.

Moved to Rejected > Suggestions for SCS.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.