Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How come only certain areas are always busy and full of traffic?

Zovonic

i went down that road for the first time playing the game and i was stuck there for 45 minutes not moving it was that bad in the end i pulled over and finish my job in sp as didn't want sit there any longer. People only go down there to see what's go on but it's the players over taking the traffic that make it worse for everyone else. 

ENJOY THE GAME 

So I was down at Calais today heading to Duisburg to see how it goes and I noticed that on my way to Duisburg there was a train crossing which people would stop at to watch the train pass even if it was green and open.

This caused a congestion which as people went to Duisburg it wasn't by singles it was by multiple people at a time.

New.png

3 minutes ago, Zovonic said:

So I was down at Calais today heading to Duisburg to see how it goes and I noticed that on my way to Duisburg there was a train crossing which people would stop at to watch the train pass even if it was green and open.

This caused a congestion which as people went to Duisburg it wasn't by singles it was by multiple people at a time.

Train crossings are different for each driver, what might be green for you may be red for another or vica versa.

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed

People want to go to busy routes, Calais Duisburg road is one of them, i go down there but i start going other places due to it being so packed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived