Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I wish we had more cars like the Scout

Zovonic

While it is a truck game, since there is no other traffic on the road other than real players, it would be cool to have some variety in cars that you can drive in multiplayer. It is a simulator after all, and there are more cars on the road than trucks. I'm not saying this should be the case in the multiplayer servers, but a few more wouldn't hurt and maybe even attract more players.

I wish we had less cars and without scout.:rolleyes:

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

The cars are not the problem, it's the people that drive them :D

I too agree that this is a Truck simulator, but..... this is also multiplayer, where the car can be very useful. If there was a set guide line for the cars intended use within the game, then things could be a whole lot different. This could also be improved with things such as a speed limiter on all cars or those with a specified amount of hours within the game are allowed to drive.

Personally I don't acknowledge cars in the game, but I do recognize them when used appropriately.

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed

• 4 weeks later...

Archived