Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Freightmarket vs company.

Hunter_The_Cat

Question

Hello

Not sure if i'm in the right place but i'm going to try and explain my problem. For some reason my freightmarket doesnt show all available jobs anymore. It shows a few jobs but when I go to the company to collect my load there seems to be a bunch of jobs the freightmarket didnt show me. Is this normal? Is this fixable? Or am i really going te be driving to every company in the city to get  the best possible job out of this city.

thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Hunter_The_Cat said:

@[S.PLH]Warrior i'm level 100+ something so this should be the issue. Been playing this game for a few years now but all of the sudden this problem appeared and i cant figure out if it something i did or if a update screwed things up.

kind regards

Go into single player and play a job then the jobs should load and synchronize with multiplayer and start appearing again. 

Hello @Hunter_The_Cat,

it is usually not supposed to be like this. However, this is caused due to the time between your single-player game and the multiplayer which is not synchronised yet. I.e. the times are different.

In order to make all jobs appear, just use the quick travel function and travel from one garage to another.

Additionally, you will find any possible solution for your little issue right here in the topic posted beneath:

Also good to know and worth to read is this topic - it might help some time even though you do not have any of those problems (yet):

Hopefully, I have helped you a little bit, if so, tell me whether it has helped! :)

Kind regards ;)

Hi @Anriandor

Thanks for he quick response. Unfortunatly these solutions didnt help. I'm known with the eco reset but this doesnt fix my problem it does fix the zero jobs problem whenever it shows up. My problem is really that not every job show up in the freightmarket. So I have like a max of 2 - 3 pages but when i visit the company itself more jobs show up. This makes it hard to sync my jobs with friends. What i wonder is if this is a problem i could fix in the settings or did i brake the game:(. It is becoming quite frustrating.

kind regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.