Game Change Detected

QuasarBarkas

Question

Hi.

I recently tried to do g_force_economy_reset to 1 then to 0 to try and fix a problem I had earlier when I would crash whenever I would quick travel. 

Of course, the game says "Game Change Detected" whenever I try and load up a save. The problem is, g_force_economy_reset on my main profile is 0 and the "change detected" still happens.

This means that all my past saves are quite useless and have as much value as the soil I live on.

I can't load any of them without being reverted to my main garage in Calais. 

Any Help? Otherwise there's not really much point in me playing if I get teleported to Calais every time I boot up my game.

7 answers to this question

• Translation Manager

After changing the economy reset from 1 to 0 you need to create a new save. If you don't do that it will be stuck in 1. Check back the logs if it is 0 or 1. The save that you already use will keep the settings as 1 and don't let you start whenever you closed the game and sends you to the garage every time over and over.

Or without changing it in logs press "é" to open console while you log in to your profile but on the main screen. Write g_force_economy_reset 0 to console and press enter. After that make a new save and use it when you play the game. For writing the "_" press shift and ?.

76561198324253072.pngstatus.png

Have you opened the config file and seen if the value is 0 on there because sometimes that doesn't change and causes the problem

What oolala11 said. You activate the economy reset, you load the game eat sleep etc, close the game and return the economy reset back to 0 so each time you load the game you don't reset your progress. Also if for some reason the game freezes when you sleep or travel wait for 5-10 minutes.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M