So.. truckersMP and ats/ets vr branch

Will truckersMP ever support any beta branches for VR in the future? CAuse it's been a little over 3 years since VR was added as a beta branch for the game, and as i tested VR last night with it and worked fluidly more or less, no issues at all since the last time i tried 1-2 years ago.

So what i wonder is if truckers MP will add support for the oculus branch?

17 hours ago, SimplyDuckers said:

Will truckersMP ever support any beta branches for VR in the future? CAuse it's been a little over 3 years since VR was added as a beta branch for the game, and as i tested VR last night with it and worked fluidly more or less, no issues at all since the last time i tried 1-2 years ago.

So what i wonder is if truckers MP will add support for the oculus branch?

Please use the mandatory format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

• 2 years later...

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner