Suggestion Name: Safe mode

Suggestion Description:  People who know play safe mode in Gta 5When I unlock this feature, it is not possible for another player to damage us.

Any example images:  LyGXGb.jpg 

Why should it be added?: We can get rid of the trolls in the game. When you turn on the safety mod  they can not hit you. With this mode you can move into other players.

Not gonna lie. I do like this idea but it is another vulnerability. When I first started playing TMP Wayyy back Before ATS and even Before @Clarkinator was around. He might also remember this too. A whole month straight while they were figuring out NCZ(non-collisions zones) Every server was a freeroam meaning, no damage from other players. Well since that carried on. We started to lose people who play the game because, really. What is a simulator with out damage that happens in real life that a simulator is trying to replicate. 

What happens in GTA Belongs in GTA. Now lets leave it there. -1

Edited by Blazie

From past experiences. Playing around with a moving NCZ is basically NCZ hacking. You can't just have one player as a NCZ moving around freely in a CZ. It will screw up the physics of the game and either send trucks flying or through the ground. My vote stays. @EngineerMsty

16 hours ago, EngineerMsty said:

I agree with you, but this is a solution for trolls. @Blazie 

It would be if ALL of the map in ALL of the servers were made NCZ. That way, no one would be able to damage others. And lots of players would quit playing MP becase a Truck Simulator where lots of other players are just driving like maniacs and going through your truck is awful. Recently, the developers decided to try a worldwide NCZ server. No rules (other than insulting and swearing) were enforced, people could drive at any speeds, go through others, haul trailers with cars, etc. Highest number of connected players I saw in that server were around 100. When MP mod was released, there was one server, EU#1. 90 Km/h speed limit, almost no NCZ, people had to drive very carefully to avoid damage. Lots of players started asking for the server to be made no-speed-limited. The developers, instead of changing that server, opened a new one, EU#2. No speed limits and NCZ everywhere. Those same players that were asking for the no-speed-limit hated that server because of it being NCZ everywhere. That's why EU#2 was eventually changed to be the same as EU#1, only without the forced speed limiter.

An option to toggle NCZ on/off is not the solution for trolls, it's just the opposite, a new weapon for them, instead of having to install the NCZ hack, they'd have it right away in the settings? No, thank you. -1 from me.

I respect and understand where you're coming from but sorry in advance, I have to disagree with this idea. Coming from myself who experienced the trolls or being the troll at times in GTA as well. BUT a good add on to this though, was created by another user in this forum <Make Road Spawning A Rule> where some users including myself also didn't fully support the idea but would love to see a 10-20sec ghost time upon spawning into MP. I do believe this 10-20esc ghost time would benefit MP and would not have any huge negative impact on the 'realistic gameplay' that drivers want.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

It won't happen. They have tried a free roam server but I heard they didn't have the players to keep that server online.

On 12/04/2017 at 11:36 PM, TrademarkGamer said:

This is, in essence, a non-collision hack. It would give the trolls an opportunity to create even more carnage by going inside someone and turning it off, just like what happens in the exits of the service stations. -1

I totally agree, I have seen a YouTube video on a user using a non-collision hack recorded by an admin that has banned the user, which is against the rules and is ban able.

-1 from me

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

This would create more trolls, because they would just go ramming into people without getting any damage themselves. Also it is a simulation game, not GTA 5, having damage is part of the challenge. It is possible to not get damage, it just takes skill. Also this has been suggested before, fairly recently. Please could you use the search function before you post next time. If you don't know where it is then message me or ask one of your fellow truckers, we will be more than happy to help. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2017 at 10:16 AM, Converse said:

I don't see point of implementing this into a Simulation game. I mean, in real life you get hit by other vehicles if you are not careful enough. Driving out there means you are 50% safe because you never know what kinda jackass is sitting behind that wheel that is coming towards you.

I read that in a total Moe voice and that is a very Moe thing to say! :D 

• 5 months later...

-1 from me because i think that something like this must be only on different server like EU4 (as i remember something like this we had in past on EU3) because it will make some problems to players to understand that is player safe mode or not, so trollers and rummers wont stop their truck/car because they'll think that that person has Safe mode ON.

I do like your idea sir, But as people have already stated it would be abused constantly.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.