In-Game UI Customisation

Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent or correct information. Please bear this in mind if following this guide.

It is intended that this guide will be updated by the author soon.

23 minutes ago, ZolaKluke said:

@xTH3xMoDsZx Did you name the files correctly, make sure they're .ttf versions and also I don't know if you need to, but have you installed the font's by double clicking them and clicking install?

@ZolaKlukeI tried all of that and every time I go to do it. The launcher just reinstalls the System files again...

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

44 minutes ago, ZolaKluke said:

Hmm did you make the correct folder and put the files in with the correct names? Because you can't put in the "shared>fonts" it has to be in "shared_mod>fonts" that's probably why it's doing it all the time is because your replacing the existing fonts
mBIS2DW.png

Oh yeah - doh!

Thanks @ZolaKluke - appreciated! 

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 2:59 AM, Digital said:

<I will soon post here a very helpful tool I'm developing to help you understand what each part of the skin is used for. Do note that a lot of the content on the skin is not actually used at all, and it's quite simple once you learn how it works.>

Is the tool already available or am I just to dumb for not finding it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...