Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why'd you pick "that" name?

I think you should leave it as it is.. Don't think it'll sound the same and to be fair, living somewhere doesn't make you "from" there.. :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally I was ijlinksta, but felt like a change to something evil, but obscure. After picking the name from a generator, my VTC asked why I ditched the linksta part, so after combining the Zebu from the Zebulon, and Link from linksta (and being my fav video game character), I ended up being Zebulink.

Edit: The name worked out well, being a more professional type of name.

An8mXaY.png

Well, i think mine is pretty obvious... At least that's what you might think - let me tell you, you are completely wrong! :troll: A few years back i was playing a Madden NFL game with my brother and we were creating a Custom team. The roster was filled with generic players, the game actually just mixed existing front- and surnames all together, and guess what. One player was named Tyrone Rucker, in game displayed as T.Rucker. That's what got me to this nickname...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived