Why'd you pick "that" name?

my original name was "cheesehead272" IDK why I had that so I decided after months of having like that, I just changed it to my nickname everyone calls me with my favorite number "Loui27" ... before i changed it to Loui27 it was "Dashcam337". I also have a friend who's username is "A Simple Cheese Burger w/ fries" @A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My username in the forum is just short of my real name, with only 4 letters of my last name in.

In game though, first 3 letters of my last name are "Sko" (from Skorynin), and a lot of my friends have called me that for a while. I was born on September 23rd (09/23) which is where the numbers came from. My name is sko0923

Killua is my favorite character from my favorite show :D  :wub: Killua is the one in profile pic/gif ;)  My name used to be DavidOC93 which is my first name, 2nd name initials and year I was born, my name on steam/in game used to be APL | DavidOC93 | Killua but I decided I didn't really want DavidOC93 in my name anymore and changed it to APL | Killua | Ireland ^_^ Ireland cause I'm from Ireland and APL cause I'm in APL :P Decided to keep DavidOC93 as the 2nd part of my name here on the forums tho

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

My user name originated about 4 years ago, when I was on a Gmod server and saw that someone had the name of 'A ham sandwich'. At the time I thought that was the funniest name ever so I named myself A Simple Cheeseburger.

it wasnt untill mid 2014 when a friend and I were on another server messing about with our names, I eventually came up with A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries and its stuck ever since :)

So many interesting stories!!! Keep em coming... :D

Also, thanks to all the new stalkers that are following me and thanks for all the +Reps, I love each and every one of you like you were my very own pets! :D:D

Mine comes from the iconic character from Mortal Kombat.  Been a huge fan of that game since i was a teenager....now being 35 it still presses the right buttons whenever i play it. I'll forever be a Mortal Kombat/Scorpion fan.

I had a few nicknames for different games and platforms. Some of them includes Kr4zyB3n, Benjinathor, and the one I use most commonly LordBenji.

The term "crazy" was just for fun, because I'm different and weird. Benjinathor was just something I made for fun. LordBenji is the one I'm most likely to stick with from now on. Why Lord? I like medieval and fantasy stuff, so I just decided to take that. (No I'm not a real lord lol :D )

EDIT: Oh and I do believe this thread would fit better in Off Topic.

KkdaC1b.png

Mine is pretty unique I'll say, My first username online was Dodge34, but no one could even know why I choose that name, I have a passion for 1 car, and its the Dodge Sedan 1934, don't ask me why or anything about this car, I don't know anything about it beside the look of it, I just love the look of it, I know I should dig up more info on it but I never did, Then in 2012, I discovered a game called Minecraft, I wanted my username to reflect my love for this game so I added MC in front of Dodge34, I had a few people that where thinking I was a DJ or something, nope, that's not for that. If I'm not on the road in ETS2 or ATS, I'm more than likely playing Minecraft.

76561198104067447.png

I always liked the word 'Thunder' -and actual thunder-lightning too-, so I choose it for my nickname in the old times. Then there was a concept car named Fulgura, from a Moroccan supersports car company named Laraki at 2002, if I remember correctly. Car was looking meh, but it was built on Lamborghini Diablo, one of my favourite cars, and liked its name for no reason. Did a little research about the name, and found out that its meaning is Thunder-Lightning in Latin language. Picked it over the old one, stuck with me for all these years.

When I made my name, I was fascinated about the ocean, so I made my name "Ocean", but it was too simple, so I thought well...I walk quiet, I breathe quiet and I can easily sneak up on people, my mother said I'm like a ghost, so I tried OceanGhost, but that didn't sound right, so I tried OceanSpirit, sounds better. But it needs something to compliment it, so I just added an x at the start. 

This was in...2009 and I've stuck with it ever since. If you see xOceanSpirit somewhere else

<---------------

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

• Community Manager

If you want me to be truthful, I chose it because it's what I say in real life, to people I dislike. :troll:

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived