Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Duisburg Repair shop

So today I was in Duisburg and located at the repair shop there. As usual as we all know there was a massive pileup and people where asking for admins to respond there and report this and that and all but here is the thing and it really comes down to being " STUPID " When we are at a repair shop or any place of that nature the entrance is limited with space. So we know the " NON COLLISIO" zone is a safe place to be stationary. However once you cross that hump it is game on. Why do these people fight like hell to get out onto the roadway. The only thing they are doing is showing how dumb they drive. Take your time, be patient and respect those who cant respect what is around them. Yes we might be a little late getting out but chances are you will go speeding down the road anyways. When leaving a repair shop make sure you are no close to someone as we all know if you are what the end result will be. My suggestion for those who do not have a lot of money. When you get to the repair shop hit your quick save button. 
( 1 ) Options

( 2 ) Keyboard and Buttons
( 3 ) Scroll down until you see where it says quick save and also quick load. Set whatever key you want as a quick save and also as a quick load key. 

Doing this will help you when you do not have money to repair your truck or just starting off in the game. This option has saved me multiple times right before a wreck or something that I know was going to cost me some money. I hope this advise will help you in your career on ETS2 and good day to those who read this

If I must add, if you quick save somewhere else and not at a repair garage. Please Pull over and take the time to quick save in a NCZ. 

Examples: Company Garage, Hotels, F7's and Ports. 

I really can't figure out what you're talking about. The different colors and sizes of the text confuses me. 

If this is a suggestion, you can post it here, or here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/ 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

10 minutes ago, CrazyPillow said:

I really can't figure out what you're talking about. The different colors and sizes of the text confuses me. 

If this is a suggestion, you can post it here, or here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/ 

Takes 2 minutes to read.

TL;DR - He wan'ts to attempt to solve peoples inabilites to wait and be patient by telling them to save before they leave a repair station.

17 minutes ago, Xlggy said:

Takes 2 minutes to read.

TL;DR - He wan'ts to attempt to solve peoples inabilites to wait and be patient by telling them to save before they leave a repair station.

I've read it, but as you may or may not see, I'm not English. I understand a lot in English, but I just couldn't figure out what he said especially because of the colors.

But thanks for explaining to me! Now I understand it, I think it's an awesome idea to try to reach people with this. I doubt people will do it though...

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Yea you know man it just surprises me how so many people can play a game and well they know the risks and dangers of repair shops and company's and yet they still drive like crazy people and then when they get hit they call out for an admin. I means seriously come on. You see the pile up in front of you so why in the hell would someone think " oh I can make this " and drive through it and as a result get rammed or damage or cut off and then get on a CB and starting insulting the one who hit them? Its crazy

Altought it's not a bad idea to use the defaut color and size because whatever you are typing is really small.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Instead of complaining and stuff, why don't you do what most people do and venture around the game a bit instead of being in one area.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived