Add friend in color : TAB

I think this has been suggested before (the coloured names in chat anyway :P)

I really like the idea though, it will be very helpful to have friends coloured in the tab menu, as you said, it would be 'convenient' for many.

I think friends coloured in the tab menu is a good idea, but I think having them coloured in chat and nametag, is a little too much. But for the coloured tab menu, I like it.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I actually like this idea. But the color has to be customizable. Or at least match that of the "player dots" that show on the GPS so the setting you apply to that is also used by the list.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

This would be a good idea, when there is 70 people on your tab list and you have 3 of your friends following you. When you go and report someone that ruined your day, you reported your friend on accident because he was one number off the player that ruined your day. Color coding helps my OCD alot when things get all bunched up.

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

Good idea.

But, have possibility to have friend color (In text chat or tab) with icon color defined in TAB Settings.

+1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------