profiles

Mr D

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Mr D said:

yea I deleted it in game I still have it in my folder but how do I get it back ?

You should have several folder types in your Documents>ETS2>Profiles> Find the one you deleted, so search by date and add it back to the main profile folders. 

Just now, Mr D said:

I accidentally deleted my profile today and I cant get it back for some reason if anyone can help would be much appreciated

Your save game profile? 

Once deleted unfortunately it's gone. Check if there are any restore points recently which you may be able to get back to. Otherwise you need to start again. Remember to back up

Did you delete the profile while in-game?

Check this location C:\Users\username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and see if your profile is in there.

Also check your recycle bin, if you have system Protection on you may be able to recover the folder / save. 

You could Download an SaveGame,but perhaps it will crash in game if you take a sleep the chance is high the game will freeze.

Look if you have an Backup on Steam of your game.

Or create an new profile and give you the money.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png