New user

hoochnz

Question

Hey there, i see the topic about reporting people, and needing a screenshot, but when i checked how to take a screenshot it says i have to be stopped to take a screenshot.... 

So i get driveby rammed twice tonight, once totally wrecking my truck.. and being new... that wiped me out, so i figured id start a new profile, which, got rammed twice on the second delivery...

luckily i was stopped when the second guy rammed me so i took a screenshot, but now i seem to need a WOT ID, does that show in the screenshot ? or just the name...

so confused, and kinda... ready to throw in the towel, which is a shame, as i only brought the game for the online content.

20170411213511_1.jpg

20 answers to this question

Welcome to the TruckersMP community!

On picture we can easier see that you rammed on Calais-Duisburg road.That road is popular with bad drivers.

I suggest you to use recording softwares because with that program is easier to report someone.

You can find here recording softwares and here how to report them later.

By the way ,visit this topic to see where i don't suggest you to drive.

Hello there, welcome to the world of TruckersMP. First of all, driving online can be quite a pleasure as you have the possibility of meeting a bunch of great people who share your passion for trucking, on the flip-side though, as you already realized, there's always gonna be some people trying to ruin your joy in playing the game properly. As @Mirko9 already mentioned above, it is highly recommended that you get yourself a good recording software and record your trips.

If a player breaks the rules and trolls you on purpose, you can submit the video to the report section on the main page. Always make sure, you get the TruckersMP ID of the perpetrator, which can't be seen in the screenshot (to do so, open the chat-box by pressing 'Y' and type '/pinfo ServerID' [instead of Server ID you insert the number you can see either to the right of the player's name or at the very left in the players-near-you window that you can access by tapping the Tab-key] which will show you a line in the chat displaying the player's Steam- and TruckersMP-ID). If you need any further help, just feel free to ask, otherwise i wish you happy trucking (with hopefully not too many trolls... ;) ).

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello there @hoochnz and welcome to the TruckersMP community!

Unfortunaly, in cases such as yours, a screenshot is simply not enough to prove that a person rammed you. You need at least a 10second video recording showing the ramming taking place. I suggest you use a recording software such as OBS or plays.tv for instances such as yours.

Secondly, you cannot report people without having there ID. To find there ID in game, you simply type /pinfo and the ID of the user that rammed you.  You cannot report with just the name of the user that rammed you.

Once you have the recording, and the /pinfo ID, you can then report the player here http://truckersmp.com/reports

I would not in anyway feel as if its time to throw in the towel. You are just unlucky getting rammed on so many occasions, and with the steps above, this will help to catch the trolls.

You can also find some more info on reporting here -

Have a great day.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Okay in this case there can't be any verification weather the guy actually hit you (i'm assuming the white truck), you should download a recording software such as DxTory or OBS and record your video evidence, screenshots can work in some cases such as insulting etc but for ramming cases video evidence is always the best.

just to add to this also if you dont get a chance in game to get the players truckersmp ID once you have a recording or screenshot of the driver with their name above you can simply go to your documents ETS2MP folder logs chat log for the time you currently have open the log with notepad then click edit then find then just type the players name in find and you will be taken to that text where you can find the ID :) 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Steam Auto updated euro truck sim 2 to the latest ver i was wondering how the new mod ver was coming on any way to downgrade auto updated today when i was out :(

On 11/04/2017 at 2:09 PM, Mirko9 said:

For chat you have to press Y,

For voice chat you need press X.

For TAB you need press TAB (logic).

great thanks for your kind and fast  help

1 minute ago, divxgod said:

Steam Auto updated euro truck sim 2 to the latest ver i was wondering how the new mod ver was coming on any way to downgrade auto updated today when i was out :(

There is an announcement at the top of this very forum....

Common Sense Is Very Rare Indeed