TruckersMP 3 Year Anniversary Race Registration

El1teZombiezHD

I would come, but I have some questions.

1. If at the last minute I won't be able to come what would happen to me?
  2. My Laptop can't hadle 200 players near me (20 players may take my fps under 15) so when 20 players race the other 180 where will be?
  3. What time will it be?

Btw congratulations TMP staff for the three years of mod developing.

• Upvote 1

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Hey @El1teZombiezHD ,

I have just noticed that there are still some questions which are bothering me...

You said that

5 hours ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

the whole server will be a non collisions zone

and that only the chosen people will have access to it.

• Will there also be the damage disabled as someone might ram a sign, cone or something else which can be rammed? I mean, if a truck got tremendously damaged, the 12th gear, for example, won't work anymore.

• Next, I would like to know whether you will force players to @Attach a certain trailer with a certain weight or if the trucks do not attach any trailer whatsoever.

(sorry 'bout that, but I had to do it once attach :p)

• What would happen when somebody crashes and flips his truck? Is he disqualified then or will he be able to load a quicksave and to follow the racing trucks again?

• Also, will you mix up players randomly or will it be structured? I mean, you cannot let a keyboard player race against someone with an MLG setup like @Sysgen. The winner would be announced before the race had started....

• Do the racing people know the route before or do they have to follow a car which leads the field?

• Will there be a lap to warm up? And do you have pace cars available? (pls not Krav)

That is (as of now) everything I wanted to know. When I have new questions I will reply again.. Alternatively I'd contact you in Discord via PM...

Kind regards ;)

2 hours ago, Anriandor said:
  • Will there be a lap to warm up? And do you have pace cars available? (pls not Krav)

I shouldn't but I laughed at that. XD

Thanks for answering my questions, @El1teZombiezHD . :)

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

6 hours ago, Anriandor said:

• Will there also be the damage disabled as someone might ram a sign, cone or something else which can be rammed? I mean, if a truck got tremendously damaged, the 12th gear, for example, won't work anymore.

The server is going to be NCZ, is an idea so when one curve does not crash with the other truck, I guess, I hope it is so.
And if it crashes with something else, a bush, a light pole, a wheel something that is thrown obviously is going to cause damage to the truck.

• What would happen when somebody crashes and flips his truck? Is he disqualified then or will he be able to load a quicksave and to follow the racing trucks again?

You are getting a point, NCZ, if you flips his truck or you crash, it's because of your driving, because there was not a truck next to you to cause this. I think that you would be disqualified to see that you flips his truck, with a cohce I do not think, you can follow but I think that you will arrive last.

• Do the racing people know the route before or do they have to follow a car which leads the field?

A single answer to these two questions I have

I remember when there were some races led by some admins and especially @Horizon , in the ATS, there was a pace car, and one or two warm-ups to recognize the track, then continue the race. I imagine @Horizon will do this again. It would be great.

• Upvote 1

@Alex [ITA] We will have reserves for each group just in case you cannot make it. We will have 20 people taking part in the race at one time and we will allocate 1 hour for each group of 20. Times, it will be throughout the days.

@Anriandor We cannot turn off damage, if you crash out, you crash out and you cannot really carry on. Users can pick any truck that is not save edited and trailers will not be needed. The rest of the questions will be answered in the future, this is only the basics and bare planning.

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Aweee, *Sad horse noises.* I still feel smug even with out trailer. I'll fly anyways. *Spreads wings and flies off* 

I think I am a bit too hyper today XD 

Emails regarding the Race have been sent out to Group 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Group 6 will get their email soon (I was apparently sending emails too quick). 

If you still have not got an email by tomorrow, please PM me and I'll send you the details.

If you have any questions about the race please PM me also.

More information regarding the race will be posted in the Convoys & Events section of the forum some time this week.

/Locked

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond