TruckersMP 3 Year Anniversary Race Registration

El1teZombiezHD

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello Truckers!

As you may know, the 30th April marks the 3 Year anniversary of TruckersMP! Hasn't that gone quick? To celebrate this great milestone and to thank the community we are planning some events this year on both of our supported games (more information to come in the future).

One of the events we are planning is the Public Races for you: Our Community. Unfortunately, we can only take in 200 different people so that we don't run out of time. I have put together a Google Form that you must fill out to register your interest for the event. This will operate on a First Come, First Serve basis, the first 200 people to register will be the 200 picked to take part in the races.

The 3 Year Anniversary Events will take place on the weekend of 13/05/2017 & 14/05/2017 (dd/mm/yyyy) including the races. The races will be taking place on Euro Truck Simulator 2.

More information regarding the races and events will come soon, this is just the start of our planning for them. 

Any questions be sure to @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or send me a Message on the Forum.

Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/EFZd1uCtlrgobOZt1

Disclaimer: Please make sure that the email you submit is one that you look at regularly. E-mails will be sent from [email protected] when the 200 registrants are picked.

Regards,

TruckersMP Media Team

• Upvote 8

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Races on ETS2, what, something that is supposed to never ever happens and is strictly forbidden in the official rules, shame on you, a lot of people already do illegal races on there and cause havoc and many think this game is a racing simulator and now you give them the chance to do so. A convoy would have been a better idea to pay tribute to all the mods and dev team.

76561198104067447.png

This sounds like fun! I'm in! Hopefully I should be available on the 13th and 14h. Assuming I am selected to be part of the 200 players, of course.

Two questions, though, @El1teZombiezHD .

1- Is this event going to take place on a server put up exclusively for it or an area of an existing server (such as EU2) will be "closed down" for the event?

2- Are the hours of the event yet to be announced or that's simply not going to be defined? Like, a "just show up on the date" kind of situation?

Edited by Mike Dragon
  • Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@McDodge34 & @Fallen The races will take place on a server where only the racers can access and the whole server will be a non collisions zone. As we are the Official Media Team, we can plan events like this in a controlled environment so that people are not recklessly driving (on EU2) and causing threats to other users who want to enjoy and play properly.

@Mike Dragon Other servers won't be shut down. Hours will be sent via email when I have the 200 registrants. They will be put into teams 10 teams of 20 for each race. We will allocate 1 hour for each race.

More info on that soon though ;) 

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

20 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

@McDodge34 & @Fallen The races will take place on a server where only the racers can access and the whole server will be a non collisions zone. As we are the Official Media Team, we can plan events like this in a controlled environment so that people are not recklessly driving (on EU2) and causing threats to other users who want to enjoy and play properly.

I understand this. I just have a negative attitude to any race in this game, no matter in what form they occur. But thank you for the explanation!

• Upvote 1

This is amazing. I cannot actually say that time passes quickly since I am not even a veteran driver, but I enjoyed every second I had the opportunity to enjoy TMP so far.

However, I was wondering why you, @El1teZombiezHD  are always creating those posts for the media team :huh: Do you have to do it to compensate all those fail bans in your live streams where you type the wrong ID? :P

Anyways, I am looking forward to it but I am also worried because I am not yet sure about whether I have time or not. I mean, sure - it is a weekend and I will be there. But what if something happens (i.e. an accident or a spontaneous party) which then prevents me from participating even though I have been registered and chosen to be a racer??

Kind regards ;)

@Spieker Trucks of course :P And no, save editing will not be allowed as this gives people an unfair advantage. More information will be posted in the future, this is only the base planning.

@Anriandor We plan it all together but I usually make the posts, however we all collaborate to make the event and what I should put in. We will have a few backups too. You will know if you have been chosen closer to the time (1-2 weeks before) to try and prevent this as much as possible.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD