It called as cheapest whell set by Arduino

EngineeroftheHumanity

I am studying mechanical engineering in Turkey and  I'm very interested in simulation games. I decided to do my own steering because the steering was expensive and I started to investigate.I decided to do the steering with Arduino and I found a video on YouTube, and Other videos are available on  his youtube channels.

He has helped me a lot.I finished the software part because the simplest part was the software but I have not been very interested in exterior architecture because it is very difficult to do. I plan to do it first with AutoCAD, and then I to do it. I will try to do the project on next summer.You can do it in a cheap way. :) If I do this project on summer, I will share the photos here. :)

It is impressive to see people creating this themselves, rather than buying an expensive branded wheel + pedal set and not only will you save money, it looks as if it is working  perfectly. 

Is there force feedback integrated in to the wheel / do you plan to add it if it is not? 

Either way, this is very impressive! Good luck with your project in the future.

There's a similar app for Android called 900steeringwheel. Works well, needs program for PC, but it doesn't cost and is free. You can steer using phone, can change how many degrees you can turn to left and right, has many buttons on screen plus sliders (for acceleration, viewing) and also has H-shifter, but I couldn't make it work on ETS2. Overall, program works well with ETS2. You need router for it and both PC and phone must be connected to same Wi-Fi. You can make little steering wheel out of cardboard if you're creative enough and you can make perfect steering wheel.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

• 2 weeks later...

Archived