2.1.3 Website release

Added: Ability to select report date ranges (staff)

Added: Ability to get reports where a user is the perpetrator (staff)

Added: Warning if user is TMP Staff (staff)

Added: Different look on bans that are > year old and bans that have the reason "@BANBYMISTAKE"

Added: Deleted bans are displayed to the user themselves and staff (red ball indicated that it's removed)

Added: Greek translation

Added: Vietnamese translation

Added: Basic Discord support (shows your Discord name + unique number, aka. "discriminator"), future features to follow.

Removed: Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Indonesian, Chinese (simplified) (translations contained errors, if you want to assist: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/132-localization-of-homepage/)

Fixed: Missing links on some ban views as well as twitter and facebook feeds.

• Guest pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, Kravatie said:

9Q9A9dH.png

does that mean they're a year old?

good cat <3

Correct,

we currently errorously display permanent bans that way as well, working on fixing that.

59 minutes ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

Added: Greek translation

Cheers, also the new lines translated today.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

1 hour ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

Removed: Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Indonesian, Chinese (simplified) (translations contained errors, if you want to assist: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/132-localization-of-homepage/)

Thanks for the update.
I hope the Portuguese Language will be released soon. It's 100% translated, but needs approval. Best regards :D

Edited by DiegoLBC1
76561198274653564.png

3 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

Thanks for the update.
I hope the Portuguese Language will be released soon. It's 100% translated, but needs approval. Best regards :D

I don't know which world you're on, but:

1. Portuguese isn't 100% translated:

Image%202017-04-10%20at%203.52.21%20PM.p

2. Both Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are included on the website already:

Image%202017-04-10%20at%203.51.20%20PM.p

34 minutes ago, Tuxy Fluffyclaws said:

I don't know which world you're on, but:

1. Portuguese isn't 100% translated:

Image%202017-04-10%20at%203.52.21%20PM.p

2. Both Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are included on the website already:

Hi, Tuxy, thanks for answer.

I recently joined the link provided by you to collaborate with the translation. I realized that 80% was ready and only 18% approved. I completed what I was missing (including recent strings), including incorrect sentences approved in English in the Portuguese-BR translation. Anyway, I didn't translate the Portuguese-PT section because I thought there was someone else making it.

Sorry for my lack to clarification about it.

76561198274653564.png

5 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

Hi, Tuxy, thanks for answer.

I recently joined the link provided by you to collaborate with the translation. I realized that 80% was ready and only 18% approved. I completed what I was missing (including recent strings), including incorrect sentences approved in English in the Portuguese-BR translation. Anyway, I didn't translate the Portuguese-PT section because I thought there was someone else making it.

Sorry for my lack to clarification about it.

Just contribute all around as long as you are proficient in the language, it's a collaborative translation platform, doesn't matter if someone else is working on it, you can suggest better translations, comment on other's translations, etc. Just follow the guidelines that are in the threads on Crowdin and here.