Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

i have a question

DarthPlays[MEX]

Question

can someone please explain me what does the account status means? i have never understood it, i thought that it means if you are playing on mp or not but then i realised that when a player is banned they still sometimes have the account status as activated, so then i thought it was if you are online on the forums but then i realised that when i checked for my profile it says not activated.

forum_ask.png

i hope someone replies this explaining it to me

:tmp:

5 answers to this question

There should have been an activation e-mail sent to the e-mail address that was first associated with your account, the subject would have been something like 'ETS2MP account activation.'

If you search the e-mail address associated with your account you should find the e-mail, i'm not sure if it will still be named 'ets2mp account activation' anymore though since they changed to TMP.

Even though it says it's not activated it doesn't really mean anything, you can still come on the forums and play online so it isn't really anything to worry about. 

I would guess it was just a procedure used back when ETS 2 MP was starting out to verify accounts, it means like nothing now though. 

2 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

There should have been an activation e-mail sent to the e-mail address that was first associated with your account, the subject would have been something like 'ETS2MP account activation.'

If you search the e-mail address associated with your account you should find the e-mail, i'm not sure if it will still be named 'ets2mp account activation' anymore though since they changed to TMP.

Even though it says it's not activated it doesn't really mean anything, you can still come on the forums and play online so it isn't really anything to worry about. 

I would guess it was just a procedure used back when ETS 2 MP was starting out to verify accounts, it means like nothing now though. 

ok, thank you for the information, i will look for the mail