Benefits to Veteran Drivers and superior people

iBruno

This is totally unnecessary. Why do we have to branch out our community and make X group of people exceptional and Z group of people ordinary (except for staff and the like)? it's not like you're going to be waiting in the queue for two long hours. Players disconnect and get kicked nearly every other second. If you hadn't noticed, players in the queue join rather rapidly, even when the queue is up to 150+ players. Either way, we have a number of servers in-game for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey iBruno,

Your suggestion is quite good but in my opinion it's unfair to allow Veteran Drivers to enter faster to the server.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, szykaro23 said:

Benefits for veterans is a good idea, however, joining the game quicker is a bit unfair to normal players.

I agree with you szykaro23. You're completely right. It's very unfair.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:49 AM, Brahman_Z said:

I don't agree, because new players can't enter the server and can only enter for veterans.

Don't worry, it will never happen. We're here for you.. for the people and we don't want to block someone way to join to the server because he is not a Veteran Driver.

In my opinion it should be rejected, but it's only my opinion and you don't have to agree with me. This thread discriminate other people, but that's only my opinion.

People who have a Veteran Driver shouldn't think that they're better that other. If they think, that they are better, I think something is wrong with them.

Kind Regards

JJay

• Upvote 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been playing this mod on and off since early Alpha, does that mean I would get to load in instantly? in all seriousness I get your point of some perks for loyalty but I'd also get it more of this was an mmorpg instead of just an mmo mod. Overall you could say I'd be 50/50 on this, maybe like a special TAG in game or something more unique on the forums instead of the typical "Veteran Driver ??" nametag. Perhaps some gold rims and spinners? now that'd be awesome.

76561198087092988.png

Benifits are a good idea in my opinion. But joining faster, is something i wont want to have. Maybe a skin for the scoda or a tag would be fine, but nothing more. I mean, Veteran's are nothing better like a normal player. Veterans can drive like a new player or like a pro, its not the rank which define it, its the player behind the PC. 

Have a nice evening!

spacer.png

-1 How is this still open for discussion? Should have been locked soon after it was created.... I've been here for nearly 3 years and I just enjoy playing the game and hoping someone doesn't wreck me. If the servers are full you simply wait it out or you go to another server.... I think the people who want special benefits should pay to have their own server that way they can feel special :)

• Community Manager
On 9/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, purrie said:

Like being a veteran truly says something about your driving skills (LOL), so sounds like a great plan to allow veterans to drive faster than the general speed limit.

I think you missed the irony there. Being a veteran says nothing about your driving skills nor do I believe a difference should be made in speed between veterans and non veterans.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

In my humble opinion, veteran benefits (long since registered) will be good as long as it doesn't harm other players in any way, as this is completely unacceptable, plus veterans already have benefits such as being able to apply for TruckersMP team, and having a differentiated tag, and having a customizable title, etc.

We veterans have to set good examples for other players, not just leave them behind.

With that I sincerely hope you understand my point of view, and I refrain from voting for this suggestion, depending on how it will be implemented if accepted can negatively affect other players!

• 2 weeks later...

-1 It makes no sense to have benefits from being a veteran, and there is already a specific area highlighted in the profile.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Thanks all the people who made a constructive comment but, as you can see, this post is from 2017 and it is outdated. According most of people said, it would be a very bad idea in general, also the queue was an example and was not necessary in my suggestion. The principal idea was to bring some benefits to truckers lovers (Veterian drivers was an example because it was the closest to a committed player but, I should have said for example, people who had alot of time expend on the server without getting a punishment, people that had alot of time in the server having a good behaviour during their playing time. 
So, i'll be agree in this suggestion to be rejected and removed from the forums. Thanks all of you and keep trucking!