Benefits to Veteran Drivers and superior people

iBruno

Just now, dandu3 said:

Yeah, but I think that if you have a lot of ingame hours, you should be considered a good driver, and you should be able to kick like once or twice a day

I'll just come right out with it. No, this will never happen. The amount of abuse this perk would have is literally sky high from personal experience. Even just once or twice a day can be proven troublesome. 

5 minutes ago, dandu3 said:

Of course, but if you do a bad kick once, you get all rights removed. Simple as that

Meh, i don't know. I still wouldn't chance it but hey. Good luck on your suggestion. 

1 minute ago, dandu3 said:

Maybe it could be done if there's less than 5 admins or something. Often at night when there's about 500 people you get idiots and 0 admins, which is less than ideal.

my speed test is better than yours

I know the feeling, I have been online before with like 600+ people and 0 admins. I know this because I searched all the names of admin in the servers search function. But it's still very risky. 

As for your speed test. I am currently stuck with rogers because the area in Ottawa where I live, bell doesn't have gigabit yet. But all my other friends have it :( 

1 minute ago, Aragon0450 said:

Probably not going to happen. I know some guys that have more hours than I do (5,462) and they still can't be trusted. It's too open for abuse.

I wouldn't even trust Aragon with it but he's Fam so he's best admin. Even tho my two bans were from him XD 

8 minutes ago, Aragon0450 said:

Probably not going to happen. I know some guys that have more hours than I do (5,462) and they still continue to get bans. You're lucky we even have a queue, there were times that didn't even exist.

Of course, you need to remove the rights to the people that abuse the system

6204462315.png

18 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

-1 firstly, "veteran driver" onliy app,IRS to being on the forum for longer than a year, anyone can be a veteran driver, he'll, you could sign up and never p,at ETS2MP or ATSMP for a year and still get veteran status.

personally speaking I would rather see badges and rewards for those who have DRIVEN for specific times, distances and have not been banned, kicked or spoken to by admins etc, that way then you actually can say that peop,e have earned their status, not like what we have with the veteran driver status, where everyone e can get it. 

So so all in all, this idea, no matter how good it sounds, will never work as intended. 

Yeah, that can be more interesting. This is better that i said ;)

40 minutes ago, iBrunoFTW said:

Ok according of what people were saying.
Now i mean, idk, not necessary veteran driver because you said that that people can still getting banned, it can be 1 year of good behavior to receive a gift or an extra benefit.

@Aragon0450 Why you mean that i want the idea of the queue, that was an example.

Really,you should behave correctly and follow the rules, regardless of any rewards etc, I don't get why people think that handing out rewards for good behaviour is a good incentive, it's not, if a troll wants to troll, they will, regardless of rewards, besides, good behaviour is something everyone should do, doesn't matter if you're veteran or not, whether you're handing our rewards or not, it's common sense. 

Like me I said before, it's better to hand out "rewards" to those who complete x number of deliveries without damage or have driven x number of miles etc etc, things that are useful and deserve rewards, I mean, things like good behaviour and following rules are not something needing rewards as it's a standard requirement to play mp. 

• 1 year later...

How was this discussion not closed for inactivity. The last responce before the recent one was almost a year ago. I don't think this topic is needed anymore. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...