Benefits to Veteran Drivers and superior people

iBruno

Suggestion Name:           Benefits to Veteran Drivers and superior people.

Suggestion Description:  Add some benefits for people that had been played more than 1 year, for example make those people have low queue when they try to join servers

Any example images:  THIS IS AN EXAMPLE, IT BE NOT NECESSARY THE SAME ONE: When they join the server they will have low queue position (in front of members (normal players))Screenshot_2.png.32100e91f6985e3d7151a83619d135b1.png 

Why should it be added?:  Because, it can be a type of gift to they, because they have been playing more than 1 year.

• Upvote 5
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Woah! 1

15 hours ago, maximskor said:

-1 This will only prevent new members from joining if they have to wait a really long time just to get in the game.

So you mean that the only server is Europe 2?, you know, the most all the new members only join to be on Calais-Duisburg road, if they really want to play with friends they can go Europe 3.

Veteran driver means that you have been on the FORUMS for more than one year, not the multiplayer mod plus the waiting time to connect to the server isn't even that long even when it is busy.

I think everyone should be treated the same and giving a specific group of players a better experience (connecting to the server faster) is unfair on all of the other players. 

^ I read it perfectly fine.......still -1.  The queue system is fine exactly the way it is, if you're bored of waiting may i suggest to you that you either go on a server with less people on it (therefore having no queue to wait in in order to join the server) or read a book or make a cup of tea/coffee while you wait.

Also there are no "superior people" on here some may say admins but they're still people.

Again i repeat....-1

1 hour ago, ..Scorpion.. said:

^ I read it perfectly fine.......still -1.  The queue system is fine exactly the way it is, if you're bored of waiting may i suggest to you that you either go on a server with less people on it (therefore having no queue to wait in in order to join the server) or read a book or make a cup of tea/coffee while you wait.

Also there are no "superior people" on here some may say admins but they're still people.

Again i repeat....-1

if you read it perfectly. why you insist that i mean only ''low queue'', that was an example...

^ When quoting the post above you use ^ instead of quoting the whole lot

Again i can read perfectly fine so don't go bloody insulting me by saying that i can't read all because i didn't +1 your "idea"

It'll never happen so either continue on wasting your time with this or think of a better suggestion because (as others have said) it'll not happen.

-1 firstly, "veteran driver" onliy app,IRS to being on the forum for longer than a year, anyone can be a veteran driver, he'll, you could sign up and never p,at ETS2MP or ATSMP for a year and still get veteran status.

personally speaking I would rather see badges and rewards for those who have DRIVEN for specific times, distances and have not been banned, kicked or spoken to by admins etc, that way then you actually can say that peop,e have earned their status, not like what we have with the veteran driver status, where everyone e can get it. 

So so all in all, this idea, no matter how good it sounds, will never work as intended. 

Being a Veteran Driver is nothing 'special' really. You just need to be on the forum for a year. They have benefits such as the tag and special area, as mentioned. I see no reason why there needs to be additional privileges for them. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Being a Veteran Driver really isn't special. Just happened to be on over a year. There are inactive accounts that have Veteran Driver tag and don't even have a single post. It's just a category to show that you have achieved over a year on the forums. 

As for kicking and banning power. I give that a -1