Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kicked for AFK while in Dealership

Longhaul444

Question

I was buying trucks in the Dealer in Bakersfield, and the server kicked me for being AFK. I was active and not away from keyboard. I logged out and when I start MP again the game freezes at the loading screen. When I start again it says the game crashed due to mods. I don't have any mods on this profile, as no mods work in MP that I like. I clicked on the submit changes button, dunno why this was clickable as there was never any mods associated with this profile. I have tried several times to get back in,each time the game crashes (freezes at loading screen) for MODS. Is there anyway to fix this without starting over?

image1[1765].JPG

image2[1766].JPG

6 answers to this question

The way the server is set up is that if you haven't moved your truck in 15 minutes you get will get a AFK kick even if your buying a customized truck and I would suggest buying customized truck in SP if you know it will take you longer than 15 to customize your truck and as for why your game saved crashes due to mods i have no clue.

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

Heii @Longhaul444

Do you own a car on that profile? I don't know if this issue still exists, but if you play in MP with the car, save, quit MP, load SP (you might have done that for testing), the save crashed. 

Also, you might try remove your profile from the document folder of ATS, create a new one to check if it is an issue with the profile and associated saves or with the game itself.

Regards Emiliya 

Edited by Emiliya
Clarification