Add time stamps in chat

Suggestion Name: Add time stamps in chat

Suggestion Description: Have the feature of enabling time stamps in chat which will refer to the real server time (the same as what the /time command displays).

Any example images: Example of time stamps in Steam Chat

oYIypDd.png

Why should it be added?: Would be practical and easier in regards of reporting messages or any information shown in the chat (especially spam). It would also be quicker than having to type the /time command frequently when creating evidence for a person spamming or blocking for example. And of course be a neat feature I think many would appreciate having, also including that it would be toggleable.

• Upvote 18

Definitely like this idea.

But I would definitely prompt a disable/enable button for this, as some might want to have the option to turn it off.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 5 months later...

I'm coming late here, but today I was thinking about suggesting exactly the same thing. So if time appears in chat, that would be useful as for determining exact interval from message to message and make 'spamming reports' accurate even without video evidence and just one screenshot may be enough.

So I'm giving that suggestion + 1 , greetings! : )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah. This is a super idea. I think and it's something clever that it really needs to be done. If an improver reads this comment, the server stamps must be brought in front of time stamps. ex: "# EU2 18: 57 / 01.24.18".  we get "pinfo" when reporting a player. must be send on this video when reporting. " #EU2  18:57 / 01.24.18 TruckersMP ID: 11111111 SteamID: 111111 ...." Fake reports ın this way, old reports. this reports will precautions have been taken.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...