Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ban All Admin Operations

Suggestion Name: Ban all admin operations

Suggestion Description:
they are simply useles...

how many times have you been driving in MP and there was no sign of any admin online? usually between 7:00am and 12:00am central EU time zone. In that time there was complete chaos and mess... cars ramming everyone, hauling trailers, many hackers, trailers parked in the middle of street and soooo on... then suddenly admin comes online and starts baning innocent players... this happens every day multiple times a day... their way of "playing" is NOT FAIR... so either let players do whatever they like which is the most obvious way to solve many problems and back off or have a crew online 24/7 

Any example images: wish i had

Why should it be added?: necessary because fair play

Hi,

You can send feedback about the mod and staff to [email protected] 

You should not complain on the forums but go about the proper procedure for complaining as stated above.

Plus this isn't a proper suggestion..

You can record evidence and send report to https://truckersmp.com/reports/create and avoid high populated areas if you don't want to get rammed. 

Many thanks,

As above really.

Admins aren't useless; Without them, the servers would be a whole lot messier, and would be chaos, more than they are at peak times.

I don't see this as I suggestion; More of a complaint really.

If you don't like the admins, and the way they operate, I'm sure the Upper Staff would love to hear your opinions, via the feedback email linked above.

You have access to online-web reporting (http://truckersmp.com/reports) where you can report the players you think need a ban. This is extremely helpful in dealing with trolls, and I prompt you to start reporting via there.

Regards.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hi,

If you were longer banned :

If you have any problems with staff members or issues with your appeal/report :

How to alive busy area like CD road :

Street sign : 

---

Admins have too a private life and won't 24/7 on mp. They want chilling with their family, (girl / boy) friends.

I would be happy that they are watching our weird reports video lol

It's not our fault players CHOOSE to go to Calais to Duisburg, why should I have to deal with people who know that place is a mess when I could deal with reports elsewhere. If you don't like the Calais to Duisburg road... don't go there, simple.

Also, when we do go there, we don't ban innocent people, we ban with a reason and we can only ban on what we see. 

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

a) Doubt it is even possible to have someone online 24/7. First of all, schedule varies from administrator to administrator as other responsibilities can get in the way and you can never guarantee that they will be available every day for certain hours. Second of all, you can't just assign random people to be in-game administrators. Just like any other player, they start from the bottom of the ranks and work their way up proving that they are worthy of such responsibility and position. If it was this easy like a snap of the fingers then this would have most likely already been done.

b) Admin coming online and banning innocent players is quite a confident claim to make. To me it sounds like you are trying to speak for everyone (perhaps it was the ban you have active?) and yet you do not have any proof to back that claim up. This sounds like a matter that should be resolved privately via ban appeals or escalated further to upper staff if there is a problem.

No, we will not remove in game admins. Nor are we able to guarantee that someone is online 24/7, and that's simply how it is when our staff is composed of volunteers.

As plenty of people have said, if you think your ban is unfair, make an appeal and/or contact the feedback email.

Make sure to read the In Game rules before going in game.

• Upvote 2

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.