F7 not working, Sleep not working, nothing is working

rohu

Question

Hey Guys

Recently I startet playing ets2 again, but there changed alot, and I mean Bugs and Problems....

So maybe you can help me because there are things they dont work or just changed. 

Problems

1. F7 - Tow Truck

If I crash/too lazy to drive back, I hit the F7 Button to return back to the Mechanic, but If I press F7, my game turns in a blackscreen and I cant tab off or anything else. Only way to exit the game is to cut the pc-power...

2. Sleep

If I try to sleep, the same blackscreen happens, no monitor switch etc

3. Jobs

If I would like to see, in which city I have which Jobs, it doesn't work! There was a bug, to sleep/call service and you see them, but look at Point Nr. 1 ...

4. Random Crash

Sometimes I restart the game and it crashs 2min later, but pretty pretty rare.

What I've tried:

• Reinstall ETS2
  • Reinstall TruckersMP

Thats all, I welcome every help! 

6 answers to this question

Hey Guys

Recently I startet playing ets2 again, but there changed alot, and I mean Bugs and Problems....

So maybe you can help me because there are things they dont work or just changed. 

Problems

1. F7 - Tow Truck

If I crash/too lazy to drive back, I hit the F7 Button to return back to the Mechanic, but If I press F7, my game turns in a blackscreen and I cant tab off or anything else. Only way to exit the game is to cut the pc-power...

2. Sleep

If I try to sleep, the same blackscreen happens, no monitor switch etc

3. Jobs

If I would like to see, in which city I have which Jobs, it doesn't work! There was a bug, to sleep/call service and you see them, but look at Point Nr. 1 ...

4. Random Crash

Sometimes I restart the game and it crashs 2min later, but pretty pretty rare.

What I've tried:

• Reinstall ETS2
  • Reinstall TruckersMP

Thats all, I welcome every help! 

After sleeping or pressing F7, wait! and wait again, depending on how long you haven't played with this profile and how many employees you have, your PC performance and other things, it might take quite a long time, It might appear crashed but it is not. It catching up to thousands of hours since you've played last. Once it recovers you should have millions of dollars and be able to select jobs. 

10 minutes ago, Sysgen said:

After sleeping or pressing F7, wait! and wait again, depending on how long you haven't played with this profile and how many employees you have, your PC performance and other things, it might take quite a long time, It might appear crashed but it is not. It catching up to thousands of hours since you've played last. Once it recovers you should have millions of dollars and be able to select jobs. 

Thank you!