My Dirt Rally First run with the Logitech G29 +clutch+H-shifter manual (PC)

johnny4989

8 hours ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

That's some pretty decent driving, mate. If i compare this to my driving, it's just a whole other level, as i have quite some struggles not to crash my car constantly - and i'm only driving with a keyboard. Keep it up, was nice watching your run... :)

Thank you bro! :)

0KOSiZm.png

@johnny4989 very impressive I like the detail of the game just at the end you even seen the brake disc heat up and turn dark orange like gta but more clear.... and for your first run was pretty good keep it up :) 

@Sysgen is your version of dirt different from the other two or was that just different visual settings ? you looked really fast on that one bud

also I watched the world record one also kinda made me feel sick I would have hated to be in that car if it was real lmao was insane driving he must have new all the points to hit and as you said lived and breathed that track to get to that insane lol

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

3 hours ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

@johnny4989 very impressive I like the detail of the game just at the end you even seen the brake disc heat up and turn dark orange like gta but more clear.... and for your first run was pretty good keep it up :) 

I am suprised everytime i play from the high detail this game has to offer. :troll:

0KOSiZm.png

game released on Release Date: 7 Dec, 2015 and steam still wants £39.99 for it :troll: no chance !

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

3 hours ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

game released on Release Date: 7 Dec, 2015 and steam still wants £39.99 for it :troll: no chance !

I think it worth the 39.99!  , but you can find it on 9.27$ on G2A , also it pisses on every other rally game (for example wrc 6) , or you can just wait like 8 weeks , until  dirt 4 comes out :)

0KOSiZm.png

@johnny4989 might just wait for new release as I haven't got a processor for my new pc yet so cant use nout on this system at any decent graphics setting

• 3 weeks later...

Archived