FATAL ERROR CRASH ALL THE TIME! HELP ME

Save

Hello!

Please help me my game ALWAYS crashes everywhere in the game.. It is REALLY REALLY annoying..

Mod Version: Latest version 0.1.3R2
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: An appication fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers?

P.S I only use one mod which is the mod downloaded with the client (winter mod)

I have uninstalled and re installed both multiplier and single player.. nothing happened.. It's obviously something to do with your client version of this game. It's nothing to do with my computer at all.

Hello!

Please help me my game ALWAYS crashes everywhere in the game.. It is REALLY REALLY annoying..

Mod Version: Latest version 0.1.3R2
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: An appication fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers?

P.S I only use one mod which is the mod downloaded with the client (winter mod)

I have uninstalled and re installed both multiplier and single player.. nothing happened.. It's obviously something to do with your client version of this game. It's nothing to do with my computer at all.

I've been another user with this problem. Link to my post. I would suggest using pastebin to copy and paste your crash file. It will most likely be the same error, but data from more users couldn't hurt.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAATpAAAAJDM1YmEzMjNjLTNiODktNDA1YS1hNWU2LThhYmY2NjRiYTllNA.png