TruckersMP Easter Convoy! 09/04/2017

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello Truckers!

What an action-packed week we have had. Last week it was the TruckersMP Staff Convoy that was streamed on http://twitch.tv/truckersmp/. We really do hope you did enjoy that stream. However now we have another convoy for all you players too!

This Convoy will be the celebratory one for Easter and will be going from the Volvo Factory in Göteborg on 09/04/2017 at 16:00 UTC and heading to Wroclaw Quarry following this route that you should set your GPS to follow:

Ktgn3AW.jpg

Spoiler

rLCj3iF.jpg

xcevu2b.jpg

We ask you to park within the Non-Collision Zones of the Companies in Göteborg as well as the Volvo Factory, you may also line up on the Emergency Lane of the Highway going South. Staff have a small car park when they will park before the convoy begins:

oL06vaD.png

This event will take place on the Convoy server and streamed on http://twitch.tv/truckersmp/ by myself.

We will have convoy control at this event so please do follow them and listen to their instructions. These people are @Digi7al @Forerunner @WelshGaz @Ashley and @Kravaty

Hope to see you at our convoy or on the stream! If you have any questions please post below or PM me on the Forum.

Happy Trucking,

TruckersMP Media Team

• Upvote 12

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

I would love to attend but don't think my current system can handle the amount of people that will be there.... But watched the staff convoy the other day was funny and good to see staff having a laugh with the game itself much needed r&r for you boy's :D 

• Upvote 2

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• Guest pinned this topic
  • El1teZombiezHD unpinned this topic