Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trucks swap mod

_p51dmustang_

Hi guys, i don't know where to start and post this so lets do it here... 

I start since few weeks to makes some modding swap like getting my scania V8 engine on other trucks, or the light logo instead of driver plates etc... And i want more, like really more... because since i see some stull like a DAF euro 6 chassis with an Iveco driving cab... i think everything is possible :P 

And what i really want is to get my rear bumper of scania grifith pack, on my daf, my renault or mercedes trucks... i see some people get it on calais duisburg so i know that is possible but i don't know how to do it.

Btw if someone know how to get the top exhaust pipes of scania, on other truck... i will take it :P

For the moment i m only able to get a save, goes in my "game" files open it and change some stuff like copy line of scania V8 engine instead my basic truck engine (other than scania)

u put the pic of daveco XD 

Thx for help :)

20170330025839_1.jpg

Hello,

What you are asking is called "Save Editing". There are many useful guides to be found if you search this up.

What you stated about :

22 minutes ago, _p51dmustang_ said:

because since i see some stull like a DAF euro 6 chassis with an Iveco driving cab...

This is known as a "Hybrid Truck"

A forum member posted a great thread with step by step instructions on how to accomplish this. Take a look at this post here:

Another fantastic guide + tool that a member created is found here: (Just like the thread states "This is a mod/tool that allows people with little or no save editing experience to create trucks with the same level of customisation that save editing usually offers...")  

Please also remember to take a good look at the TruckersMP rules regarding "Save Editing". There is a strict guideline to what you cannot do, so make sure you are aware and you follow this: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Good luck :) 

thanx guy for you answer, i didn't know exact terms so that why it might be confuse :P

i don't want to makes hybrid trucks, i find not very aestetic but i m interested in part swap so i will check it. 

For the rules i check them and try to stay in the good side :) it's not a big stuff i do in my save editing, i just change interior stuff and decoration, etc etc. I will get an eye on your posts and will come back if i got question :)

@ _p51dmustang_

You can place the mighty griffin rear bumpers only on DAF 105 (old DAF) because SCS did something with the DAF rearbumper now it is a sepperate part of the truck but normally you cant change it in the shop only by save editing.

The same for the exhaust pipes, SCS made a spot behind the scania cab where you can place these exhaust pipes. Other trucks dont have this spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived