I was driving.... check

EdwardT

Well, unfortunately this isn't a rare thing to happen on TruckersMP. But fortunately you've done everything right, so in case he sends in the report and you should get a ban, just do an appeal via the web page and include your video, they should definitely remove your ban then. But from what i've realized so far, there are always so many players screaming 'Recorded! Recorded!', but in the end actually just a small part of them really files reports afterwards, so the chances are actually quite good that you won't even have to deal with a possible ban... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

12 minutes ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Well, unfortunately this isn't a rare thing to happen on TruckersMP. But fortunately you've done everything right, so in case he sends in the report and you should get a ban, just do an appeal via the web page and include your video, they should definitely remove your ban then. But from what i've realized so far, there are always so many players screaming 'Recorded! Recorded!', but in the end actually just a small part of them really files reports afterwards, so the chances are actually quite good that you won't even have to deal with a possible ban... ;)

I got this game becouse i like to drive with trucks,+ the multiplayer brings more life with real people, but some ppl ruin the fun when it s not your fault. 

@EdwardT I totally get what you mean, i stick to speed limits and general traffic laws as well, meaning seeing trucks flying past me happens all the time. Some are behaving, but some others just don't care and then there's also the ones that try to ruin your gameplay by intentional trolling. Just record your drives and if somebody is messing around on purpose, file a report. Just don't let them ruin your joy in playing the game, as that is exactly what those kind of persons want to achieve. I know it can get frustrating sometimes, but just don't let it get over you, if you don't get annoyed that's probably even a worse punishment for the trolls than the actual ban they will get for their actions... :)

signature.png

I see 2 different situations on that video, the car coming wrong way seems to be using the NCZ hack. Then, while trucks are stopped, some reckless player comes too fast, can't stop and hits your truck. It's him who should be banned, so don't worry about a possible report on you. You may have been blocking the road for some seconds after that Krezo guy in the Scania rear-ended you, but you got out from there pretty fast, I don't think any admins would ban you (or if they did, they'd remove the ban after seeing your own video in the appeal).

@FernandoCR It's not just that, in fact it wasn't even his fault that he ended up blocking the road for a short period of time. So as already mentioned above, there's nothing to worry about, and in case you still get a ban for whatever reason, just send in an appeal with the video included, as it clearly shows that you have been a victim in this case, not a perpetrator... ;)

signature.png

Its one of these things that happen regular I was hit last night got it on video also and was forced into other lane couldn't move for a moment and oncoming traffic was heading towards me... there was nothing I could do apart from stay where I was until it was clear in case I made any more issues....

Its ok to question these things and as your most likely aware people get banned for these things your just making sure your covered which is right thing to do but in no way did you do anything wrong at all the truck behind you was going too fast to react to the hazard.... that's their responsibility.... always know your surroundings..... also the main person at fault was car speeding and crashing into everyone going opposite way...... nice video keep capturing :) safe trucking :) always remember the three R's (Record, Report, Relax) :P 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I dont think its a hack, it think he is desynced from the server. This player dont see other people on the road and he dont get damage or crashing, I have seen it on the C-D traffic jam multiple times, a trucker was driving through the whole lane of trucks waiting in the jam. People fly away and he was still driving normally through us and drove away to continue his job.

He seems to have soemething called Non collision hacks, this isn't new, people know about this, people get them and they can drive through anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived