Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"You Must Select Valid Euro Truck Simulator 2 Path"

HoLey229

Question

7 answers to this question

Can you put the full directory you're trying to insert in that field? Maybe your ETS2 is not installed in C:\Program Files... bla bla.

For me, it's installed here:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

If none of that work and you have Euro Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

You should not be opted into any BETA's, please select the opt out of BETA's option in that tab on the right,

Also, click local files and then 'browse local files' and then the string of text at the top is where your ETS 2 directory is located, copy and paste that into the box and it should work.

kind regards

hello have you checked to make sure that the path specified is where your game actually is as it may not actually be there. I suggest following the path that it is telling you to see whether the game is there or not. If the game is in that path try a restart of your PC as this may fix the issue also try hitting the browse button and manually going to the game path that should do the trick.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

4 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

My TruckersMP is in 

Local Disk (C:) >Program Files (x86)>Steam>steamapps>common>Euro Truck Simulator 2 .

Set like me and i hope so you can play this mod ;)

doesnt work

3 hours ago, Converse said:

Can you put the full directory you're trying to insert in that field? Maybe your ETS2 is not installed in C:\Program Files... bla bla.

For me, it's installed here:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

If none of that work and you have Euro Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

doesnt work too. when i right click on the icon of ETS2 this happend. -

3 hours ago, Spirit_Wolf said:

Looking at that i think you opened the ets2 folder. I find its best not to

This is the path you need. Which it seems you have correct. Then just click on the ets2 folder and click ok

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common     (click ETS2 not open) 

not work

3 hours ago, Truckerpilot said:

hello have you checked to make sure that the path specified is where your game actually is as it may not actually be there. I suggest following the path that it is telling you to see whether the game is there or not. If the game is in that path try a restart of your PC as this may fix the issue also try hitting the browse button and manually going to the game path that should do the trick.

not work

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Merged into one post.