[ARCHIVED] How the in-game settings menu for TruckersMP works.

lvk2Zk.png

"ETS2MP - Advanced Settings and Explanations"

Settings Opening Your Menu

• Press TAB when connected to the server.

• Once you click on the right mouse button, the mouse will be activated.

• Then click the Settings () button at the bottom.

• To save the settings after you have made the desired settings, first press Apply then OK to close the settings window and click the right button of the mouse again.

pXzEVL.png

• Development logging :You can close and open log records from this section. (My Documents / ETS2MP / logs).

• Low detailed models: Use less detailed models - faster to load but less quality.

• Drivers animation: You can turn off and turn on the driver steering animations from this section.

• Smoothing distance: Adjust the distance of objects that appear to be highly detailed in your area. (150m-500m).

• Season efects: You can turn off snow from this area and turn it on.

• Steam notifications position:You can specify the location of the Steam notification window.

• Player tag : In the vote is the text that appears next to your name. You can adjust the balance.

• Load cabin accessories: You can turn off other players' cabin accessories here. (You need to restart the game)

• Load flags: You can turn off the flags of other players in the glass here. (You need to restart the game)

• Scale NameTags: Scales player names by distance.

• Player on the world map: You can close the icons of other players on the world map, you can change your colors. You can also assign different colors to your steam friends.

• Speed limiter [90km / h]: You can turn the speed limit off and on from this section.

• Default CB radio channel: You can change the default CB radio channel here.

BvP8kM.png

• Speaker device: You can change the audio device to be used in the rating here.
  • Sound efects: You can turn off and turn on sound effects from this section.
  • Master volume: You can adjust the main volume from this section.
  • Sound effects volume: You can adjust the level of sound effects from this section.
  • Music volume: You can adjust the music volume from this section.
  • Voice volume: You can adjust the radio volume from this section.
  • Engine sounds: You can turn engine sounds off and on from this section.
  • Horn sounds: You can turn off the horn sounds from this section and turn them on.
  • Gearbox sounds: You can switch gears off and on from this section.
  • Reversing sounds: You can turn off the reverse sound from this section and turn it on.
  • Lift axle sounds: You can turn off the axle system sounds from this section and open them.
  • Microphone device: You can change the microphone device to be used in the rating here.
  • Microphone volume: You can change the microphone volume here.

d3kvWZ.jpg

• Draw drivers: You can turn off the other users' drivers from this section and open them.
  • Additional lights: You can turn off additional lights from this section and turn them on.
  • Draw distance: You can set your distances from this area with other users. (150m-500m)
  • Force low details: Forcing all tow and dorsels to load with low detail.
  • Avatars: You can open and close the steam avatars next to the user names.
  • Dynamic shadows: You can close and open realistic dynamic shadows from this section.
  • Fake shadows: You can close and open static shadows under the car from this section.
  • Headlights: You can turn off additional headlights of other users from this section.
  • Windows opacity: You can change the transparency of the player list, multiplayer game settings screens.
  • Show speaking player: Shows who is speaking on the radio

65Z7Vl.jpg

Winter Mode: If you installed Winter Mode, you can turn it off and on in this section.

Note: You can return to the default settings from the Set defaults button. Settings My Documents / Enroll in ETS2MP / config.txt file.

Thanks 

Baldemar95

• Upvote 4

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Joss0 said:

does ets2 override it or is it limited by the windows setting

I don't think that it overrides the Windows settings but maybe somebody else can give you a definite answer. Pretty sure its separate, so if you have your Windows microphone volume set to max and in game to the minimum, your volume will be about medium. If you have both set to low, it will be low, high will be high, and so on.

38 minutes ago, [FC-T] sko0923 said:

I don't think that it overrides the Windows settings but maybe somebody else can give you a definite answer. Pretty sure its separate, so if you have your Windows microphone volume set to max and in game to the minimum, your volume will be about medium. If you have both set to low, it will be low, high will be high, and so on.

yeah, whenever I have to setup a mic I open audacity in windows and make sure it's at an optimum level but obviously there's no wave or soundbar I can look at in the settings. seems kinda funny asking with all the distorted rage kids around but I want at least *my mic* to be right lol

1 hour ago, Joss0 said:

yeah, whenever I have to setup a mic I open audacity in windows and make sure it's at an optimum level but obviously there's no wave or soundbar I can look at in the settings. seems kinda funny asking with all the distorted rage kids around but I want at least *my mic* to be right lol

If you go to Duisburg or Calais then yes you will probably have a hard time asking. Go to a moderately busy city such as Amsterdam or Dortmund, and ask there. You will probably get a response from someone. Good luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just a quick question; Is the smoothing distance and/or the draw distance related to the scaling option in the ETS2 graphics menu?
I'm asking because I noticed that once I increased both of the sliders to the max, the scaling option got increased as well to 400%.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2018 at 2:33 AM, Steve7151 said:

I'm guessing for winter mode, we have to download it? if so, where could I be able to find it? I also apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Hi there sorry for late answer. I couldnt see your comment.

If you have the same problem about it. Yiu can get snow mod frkm here :

Yeah You have to download some mods about winter 

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...