Ingame misic preference?

While playing ETS2 or ATS, alot of people prefer to listen to music, just like you would of you we're driving for real. I was just wondering if you prefer to listen to your own music by putting music in the music folder, or if you prefer listening to the radio? Personally, I'm a radio buff and I have it on every time I play ETS and ATS.

What's your preference?

Hi!,

I love listening music from the "Game Radio",i mostly hear Czech Radio,Evropa2 it's mixed and you never know which music is coming next!

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

yes I totally agree, radio for me gives a wider range of music, even though i have alot I could put into the music folder, I like hearing my friends do there sets and also what listeners have to say, traffic updates also help me on where to avoid too lol

I've tried listening to a few of the various radios that are around in the ETS2 community. Can't say I enjoy them, well, the people who host them. I'd much rather listen to an actual radio.

Of which, I do do a fair amount. There is a decent radio station that I listen to [streams online] pretty much where ever I am in the day. But, if that gets annoying, I also choose from

Deezer

Amazon Music

YT playlist

Local songs

I always hear my own music.

There was a time where I used ingame radio and it's not bad at all but when I listen to radio, then I listen to it online with my browser as you can still tab out from the game and still hear radio music.

In addition (i have dual monitors) I watch a twitch livestream. So on my left monitor I drive and on my right monitor I watch a livestream, it's entertaining for sure!

But mostly I listen to my own music. I make a playlist on youtube with my favourite songs and listen to them while driving!

Stay fruity

spotify playlists/gtronic radio

1 hour ago, Chreazzy said:

I always hear my own music.

There was a time where I used ingame radio and it's not bad at all but when I listen to radio, then I listen to it online with my browser as you can still tab out from the game and still hear radio music.

In addition (i have dual monitors) I watch a twitch livestream. So on my left monitor I drive and on my right monitor I watch a livestream, it's entertaining for sure!

But mostly I listen to my own music. I make a playlist on youtube with my favourite songs and listen to them while driving!

Stay fruity

I'm not so sure that distracted driving is entertaining in any sense of the word.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

1 hour ago, rrs said:

I'm not so sure that distracted driving is entertaining in any sense of the word.

It's not distracting at all as long as you don't look 24/7 at the livestream. 80% of the time I'm listening but when the highway is going straight and the roads are empty or if I'm waiting in front of a red ample, I don't mind taking a short look of what's going on on my right screen ;) 

I mainly listen to my music folder I do however on occasion listen to TruckersFM  nice station :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Radio, Spotify or my own music collection. I'm mostly into rock/metal but I also llike electronic music (DnB, trance, hardstyle... well everything really) and Dutch rap. Sometimes I have a livestream open of football or whatever.

Basically, whatever I'm listening to is open on my laptop, which in turn is plugged into my PC's sound card. I can easily switch between things that way. No space for a 2nd monitor.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived