Share your military experiences

Hayal_Israeli

Hey there truckers;)

Many of you are real truckers others have a bunch of others professions. In some countries military service is mandatory or some people choose to do a military career.

In this thread I would like that you guys share your army experience (country,role, rank, unit...) with a photo in uniform:)

I will start with mine. 

I am part of the IDF (Israeli army ) for 4 years now,since I was 18, I started as tank crew and upgraded to sergeant and recently,after doing the course, to liutenant. So I am a tank platoon leader in the 460th armoured division of the army. I think that I will realise in three more years.

IMG-20170402-WA0006.jpg

Here in Greece is mandatory to serve for 9 months. I used to be Sergeant in the Military Police.

Good times

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

No personal experience, but my dad was an electronics technician for the Dutch navy in the 80s on aircraft carriers and submarines. His brother has been in the navy for his entire career and retired last year.

Military service is mandatory here in Switzerland, but I didn't have to go because I don't have Swiss nationality (it's the main reason why I don't want to obtain it :P). Also I live somewhat close to a military training area, occasionally there are military convoys and tanks just casually passing through my village and holding everything up lol.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

Here where i live the male citizens gotta choose between 6 months of military service or 9 months of social work. Well, i chose the second one, which brought me to the Red Cross where i still stick around with voluntary work at ambulance services in my spare time. So obviously i can't share any military experiences neither... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

1 hour ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Here where i live the male citizens gotta choose between 6 months of military service or 9 months of social work. Well, i chose the second one, which brought me to the Red Cross where i still stick around with voluntary work at ambulance services in my spare time. So obviously i can't share any military experiences neither... ;)

Austria?

Im apart of the US Coast Guard i mean its not as brutal as the Military but you do always have to be on guard especially when your doing sea border patrols never know when some actions gonna go down with drug boats and other things its quite thrilling

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Archived