Hello and good morning, good afternoon or good evening wherever you might be. My name is William and I am the proud owner of Texas Transports LLC which is well respected on the game called American Truck Simulator 2. Due to the recent update that they did for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 a lot of players are noticing major lag on American Truck Simulator. You are not alone. I have the same issue and it is to the point where I do not even care to play the game again in multiplayer. I am good with single player. at least I am not stretched on time and dealing with stupid and other stuff that I rather not mention on here. In my opinion if they do not get the lagging issue fixed and stop with the stupid non-sense updates American Truck Simulator is going to lose a lot more players then what they have already been losing. I generally play Euro Truck Simulator 2 for multiplayer and then American Truck Simulator for single player. The recent update has some nice features to the game but at the same time has some major flaws and they need to be addressed. 

1098014_223537731136521_113573449_n.jpg

VZM.IMG_20161128_011439.jpg

To add to what @Sentinel_ please refrain from using indecent language on the forums whether it be in a picture or being typed as we have people of all ages that use the forums and want to ensure the forums is a safe environment for the younger ones who use it 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

Archived