to clear the air

Erkz

This is to clear the air between me and texas i made this video before really thinking about this but here it is one first of all i did not ask anyone to do anything for me but when they get bugged too by you people saying stuff and doing stuff it would bug anyone and considering that taxes started this forum thing i would like to finish or at less say my peace,,, i never wanted it to get this deep that's why i said nothing the lest time you was around plus you kept on coming back like you wanted to get teased by someone and someone did only cuz you keep on feeding the fire in other words and whats this about a real man,, i did sit here and cry about it here on forums or wanted to call someone personally to by mean about a mistake that happened cuz someone didn't follow the rules about tailgating but anyways im say this and this only i am done,,,,,,,,   https://db.tt/7kplqvjY3S,,,,, https://youtu.be/DV0aIk43Yxs

Not really clearing the air though is it? id suggest avoiding each other on the ats servers and avoid using the chat feature too,if someone breaks the online rules just record and report no need to keep the ongoing drama between you two on the forum.

tbh you both sound as bad as each other and only a matter of time before the bans start...

Now I am speaking about the first video that you are showing on here. First off I would like to clear something you said. I was not on Huey's bumper ok. I was following him and he was a pretty good distance ahead of me and he started lagging. he was rubberbanding horribly and well at one point i had to choice but to pass to try and avoid hitting him and causing a wreck. Then as I went to make the pass he came over in my lane. Yea I was upset because he turned into me but he said he was sorry. He said he had a lag spike which caused him to run into me. while at the repair shop I was talking about the situation and just trying to clarify what had actually happen. Then me and dieselryan started typing to each other because he does not have a mic and you thought i was trying to make a big deal about it. That was not what I was trying to do. my intention was to make sure from the guy behind me who was dieselryan that if I did anything wrong to let me know. I was trying to clarify what or if I did anything wrong. Now the issue is in the past. everything is done and well yea I made my point of view across on the forum because I wanted people to give their advise to me. It was not intended to make any kind of trouble or anything with you. Now with that being said I HAVE NOT SENT ANYONE AFTER YOU. the guys who have been coming after you. I just say that we keep our distance. we respect each other on the server. we acknowledge each other on the roadway. 

Life too short for a 2 minute argument both parties need to move on and learn from this.... Looks like a minor issue got blown into a volcano regardless the issue has been resolved and to prevent any further accusations stay clear from each other and RRR (Record,Report,Relax) :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived