Server Funding

Damn, for a moment you got me but NSA, CIA dude seriously? That was way too much. 

If you were like "We partnered with Google" i might had believed you.

• Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Guys i think we are not talking about one server of 100,000 players but a lot of servers amount total to 100,00 players so CD road won't be a problem

Seems like a great idea but I care a great deal about my private information and are a bit concerned about you guys @HumaneWolf allowing then access to our files.  The government has already to granted access to spy on us through our phones and other means, is it really worth it? I understand their servers are VERY POWERFUL but to be honest I am quite worried that if this is real,  that can can now see our private information..........but I don't mind a much higher quality experience. I am just curious to know how did you guys pull this off to gain access to such a powerful entity? 

Does this mean that we have experience a much smoother game play or is it still based off of our internet speed? 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

1 april joke? :) 

Edited by Ykaro

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!