Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion Name:  Preview in post

Suggestion Description: Some people can use bb code, from xenforo forums, Color codes etc. But these people may not be sure how they will look when they use these codes in this forum. The code will appear, or it will remain colored. etc;

Spoiler

4PGEnp.png

Any example imagesoj6bN9.png

Sorry for a my low speak english ^

• Upvote 2

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

I like this idea, although it's not hard to edit the post if you want to preview it first, then edit it after if you want to make any changes.

I think this could be helpful however. 

• Upvote 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 2 weeks later...

this is already a feature with IPB. It just needs to be added to the post toolbar via

AdminCP -> Customization -> Editor -> toolbars -> drag preview to active toolbar

Untitled-1.thumb.png.1cf3c1221df2f9fbc0df267c28607e0f.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

+1

No idea why this hasn't been implemented yet as this feature is (as far as I know) easy to do and can be very useful. Even though editing is very easy, some users do like to preview the topic before posting it. This should also be for in the comments section.

It's a very good idea, i like it but it's possible to add that ? it's supported by IPB ??

Edited by Caernage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.