Game Crashing windows 7

Sphinx0420

Question

ok so i have an issue. i play the ATSMP with my brother and some friends. we recently took a break from the game and before everything was running great. 

now we come back to the game and me being on windows 7 and another friend also on 7 seem to crash every 30 minutes or so. doesnt matter where we are or what we are doing in game.

the other 2 are on windows 8 and windows 10. both have never had an issue. both me and the other friend that crash get an error saying computer is running out of memmory and must close ATS to solve the problem. 

Now i know this is simply not the case cause my specs are:  

8320- 8 core

radeon R7 with 4g ram

16g ram.

I have been playing single player the last few days to see if that also crashes or gets the same error and nothing... i can play that to the end of time with no worries. 

not sure if anyone else seems to be getting to same crash error or not but it needs to be fixed somehow.

crash log here

https://pastebin.com/awJU1aP4

3 answers to this question

Hi there,

I had a look at your crash logs and I didn't see anything suspicious / unnormal.

On 1.4.2017 at 1:52 AM, Sphinx0420 said:

seem to crash every 30 minutes or so. doesnt matter where we are or what we are doing in game.

Well, if it is roughly every 30 minutes, maybe stop your Avast! Anti Virus, because it could be the source of your problems with the MP.

Antivirus programs are known to interfere with the MP, because they sometimes see the contact to the game servers as malicious.

If that doesn't help, open the launcher with the game closed, and press F1. This will redownload the MP.

On 1.4.2017 at 1:52 AM, Sphinx0420 said:

Now i know this is simply not the case cause my specs are:  

8320- 8 core

radeon R7 with 4g ram

16g ram.

You are right: these specs can't be the problem.

Hope I could help.

(For the mods: I don't want to dig out old posts, I just want to help :)

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)