MP to me is so boring

Hey_Wtf

It is only my views, as I know there are plenty of members who really enjoy it,why? I do not know.

It was fun to start with, but I have been spoiled with using promods with reall traffic moddification,tractors pulling hey stacks,mororbikes,buses,trucks pulling double traillers,real sound modification makes you think the window is down while you drive,better graphics,better towns.more detail,more countries,not going over the same roads,the same drop of points and so on

The Ai act more responsible than some of the members on MP,I had 2 jobs on consecutive days that I ended,thanks to being bored,I was 3 hours away from drop off only to hit F6 to cancell my job,because? yeap! Bored.

You can not call MP a simulater because of all simulation games have the real world experience,I really do not know how all of MP members enjoy driving in an unrealistic simulator,I think that is why you have so many members speeding to finish there jobs and why the are so many trolls that come here just for fun of ruinning of members jobs.

So for me I am calling time on MP before I die of bordem :D 

Thanks MP team for you work

Happy driving

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

The only reason why I still play this simulator game is because it's the only european truck themed game from today. In addition I always get chills when I drive with my G27 as it is the nearest experience for real life truck driving. But yeah, this year I will start my education as a truck driver, so in about 1.5years I will pass the truck school and everything and then I will never ever touch ETS2(MP) again lol. But until that license this game is the nearest experience possible for truck driving. 

TruckersMP cant control the behaviour of the users in-game they can only act on issues once arisen........ Its unfortunate that this happens but people forget to realise that its a game yes a simulator but tell me an ONLINE game where there isn't any trolls kicking about.... Its the nature of online gaming these days atleast they are working on issues and actually have a report system........ which they really don't need to supply really but they do......

I do understand pro mods is meant to be a true experience and enhancement compared to the base game but that's not official for this mod so wont be applied.... however if you wish to do offline from now on I wish you all the best and safe trucking :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I can understand what you mean and why you got bored of it. But for me, it's actually not too hard to understand why plenty of people (including myself) still have a good time on the road on Truckers MP. For me, it's not about the pure simulation feeling (to be fair, if you are looking for that anyway, ETS 2 might not even be the best choice in SP neither compared to the simulation standards of these days, as it can't be considered as a hardcore simulator in my opinion - but that's a different story), moreover i am still playing TruckersMP because it gives me the opportunity to share my passion for trucking with other people and be part of a great community, going for a drive with different people regularly.

I think if i didn't find the right guys around, with whom i am mostly driving right now, i may be bored as well. But just having the chance to go for nice convoys and just having some good banter going on while driving, that's something SP can't offer to me at any given point. That's actually why i totally prefer TruckersMP over SP at any time, no matter how good the mods for SP have become. But that's just my personal point of view, and i don't blame you for seeing things in a completely different way. Who knows, maybe some day you'll be missing some of the aspects of MP and come back here? Either way, i wish you all the best for your future and maybe we can spot you again on the roads of TruckersMP some day... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Yes it does get boring which is why i've had a long break away from it, some people can play everyday all year round I'm not 1 of them. The thing that makes it boring for me is you are not working towards anything, if they had better companies and an economy in the game itself it would certainly make it interesting to play much longer.

The companies they do have in game is just not realistic at all and with the bug in the game where your money shoots through the roof it's just impossible to build the company. I wouldn't mind them adding the feature in game where you can get out of your truck to maintain your truck and fasten straps on your trailer, they have allowed this in Farming Simulator and it would only benefit the game to do this.

Basically all you are doing is driving from 1 place to another and it gets boring very fast, at least for me. I usually come back to it after a long break but they have a long way to go in improving it with more features which I don't think will be put in game if I'm honest. Putting a few AI traffic in MP would go someway to improve it but then you get the argument of "the server wouldn't cope" I'm not sure if that is right at all, you have low numbers in some servers at time I don't see the problem in adding AI but that is my opinion on it. I'm sure you will get lots of people thinking it's the best game they've ever played.

The nice things matter,small talking in ETS.

Wehn it gets boring to me i try to search players to drive with,because a game makes more fun if you play it with more people ^^

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

This is just a 3rd party multiplayer mod for a game that doesnt even officially support it, you can day it's boring but at least we actually have multiplayer!

I think in the future we will get more vehicles and things, i think the ets team are working to improve the map and maybe TMP might be able to edit the map themselves to add dififerent areas or new parts to the map.

I myself would love to see some sort of ability to buy food and drink, this would obviously be something that SCS should consider but if maybe TMP implemented something that was on their servers with a coded GUI to work with multiplayer then maybe that could work.

I like the MP mod because it's fun driving with others and many people taking it seriously and it's fun getting stuck in traffic jams.

I also like TruckersFM and these forums, we are an amazing community and that's what I love about what the MP mod has created, it's not just a MP mod but a rich and diverse community who work together for a better future and who help each other and have cool discussions ;) 

I have no idea but I love busy places like rotterdam - EP and calais to duisburg... busy areas are the only reason why I keep playing this game xD it's so addictive..

I have 1110 hours played so far and I'm pretty sure that 90% of those hours played are by driving around busy areas xD

Thank you for your understanding about the way I am feeling about the playabilty of MP,you are a great bunch of guys.

I think it is because of no traffic,Ai is one of the main reasons I miss SP + promods has spoiled me with all mods aswell that really changes the sim

but I did try to play on MP after a long break and found it so dull comperd to SP and promods

Hey,

I kind of understand where you're coming from. I haven't driven for over 2-3 weeks, but it was also because of personal problems + I was sick.

Sometimes it's boring, but when you go out with your friends, it makes it all better!

My advise to you is to go visit convoys, truckfests, or go and drive with your friends.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I don't think it's boring, if anything, it's more of a chance of meeting new friends. I get new friends added to drive with everytime I play, you should attend convoys, truckfests, and drive with your friends. People see how active you are, they want to join you, and thats one more friend each time to drive with :)

Well (imo) mp is the pinnacle of the game ! It's 100% unpredictable and is never the same . Yes yes I can be Annoying when you get rammed after a 1000+klm run but on the flip side you see a real world of drivers and some of the best online gamers that realy just want to sim the  shi@ out of a great game and great mp mod .

as for you deciding to go ... Well that's you're thing man .

but I whould like to thank you for the promods video,s you post it's always nice to see how in sp they up the game in many ways .

I can understand why you would say that mp is boring. However, there are many opportunities for you to be involved in the community. There are virtual trucking companies in which you can be part of (such as VIva Trucking). There are also Easter Egg hunt for ETS2 and ATS. Try to be more involved! Maybe that can satisfy the boredom. If not, then at least you tried! 

I really do not know how driving in a convoy is enjoyable,just the thought of it,too me,is so sad just staring at the back end of a truck playing follow the leader :D I have just installed RussMap as I am waiting for ProMods to update to 1.27 as RussMap has already been updated,the detail is incredible.

I think it's good to switch between the two.  Sometimes on SP you miss hearing people squeal in the mic and just the utter chaos of MP and in MP sometimes you regret the trolls and damage and it gets boring.  I guess it's finding the right balance which I have found to enjoy both aspects of the game

Each their own taste. We all have different ways to entertain ourselves. I have to admit I'd love more variety, functionality. There's no story or end in this game, we just drive.

But I still enjoy the driving experience with my G29 + Shifter, set to Scania 12 speed transmission. I find new ways to entertain myself and show off to people while mostly driving the infamous Calais-Duisburg road.

What do I do that is special? I love to modify my truck, and particularly my trailer. It looks odd, but it's funny in my opinion to have cows on different trailer chassis. :D It definitely catches people's attention when I have for example a box or cement trailer with cows.

KkdaC1b.png

I'm the other way round I find SP boring it's predictable but when you play MP you never know what your going to come across or see even if I only see one or two other players on my trip it's still knowing that's a real life person and some of the crazy chit you see on the road can make any trip worth it. I remember the days before MP and thinking damn it would be cool if I was on the road with some other real life playesr and just few weeks after that thought MP came out in public Beta :)

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

Archived