No jobs after Update to 1.27

NAKLIYECI-SEFER

Hey There!

This is a Short Guide to show you all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:
A-) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (This sometimes resets your economy)
B-) You should try to sleep (Only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)
C-) You should teleport to another garage
D-) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1-) Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2-) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3-) Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4-) Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5-) Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:

1-) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2-) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3-) Look for uset g_developer "0"
4-) Look for uset g_console "0"
5-) Change the "0" to a "1"
6-) Save the file (NOT save as)
7-) Load your game and profile
8-) Press ` key
9-) Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10-) Save your game and exit
11-) Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12-) Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13-) Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14-) Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15-) You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16-) Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary.

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hi

I Can confirm this , F7 Enter dosn't work anymore , and does not Generate Jobs , just Sleep or Quick Travel works.

Game Version 1.27.1.2s

MP Version 0.2.1.6.1

This is a bug , and needed to Fix

@Admins or Moderators , i did Yesterday and Today Post this Bug in the Help Section , and it was alltimes over an 1Hour Hidden , and then Removed.

What was wrong with my 2 Posts  ???

I Hope this will Publish this times  !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I confirm what was said before "F7+Enter" doesn't work anymore

the problem it's when we sleep too often the game won't let we sleep again, Therefore this solution will not always work

i tried "force_economy_reset" solution; it's work but it's reset the truck location too, i have only 1 garage and i like start where i parked my truck last time i played  

the only solution i found because i don't want to buy another garage, it's take "World of Truck" job in city where i am and take a ferry boat or channel tunnel 

i hope "F7+enter" solution will work again because it was the simplest solution or perhaps do "real-time job system" i think

And if you go to a company and check if there are any jobs there. Does that work?

The freight centre option in-game to check for jobs near my location, always bugs with me after 1 delivery. So I do that instead.
I just hop from company to company in that city, till I find something worth hauling.

59 minutes ago, Dubbeledraaideur [NL} said:

And if you go to a company and check if there are any jobs there. Does that work?

The freight centre option in-game to check for jobs near my location, always bugs with me after 1 delivery. So I do that instead.
I just hop from company to company in that city, till I find something worth hauling.

Yes it's work

it's a solution to do like that but it's need more time mostly in "Vive la France" DLC where the companies are very far from each other

Just now, lazzer93 [FR] said:

Yes it's work

it's a solution to do like that but it's need more time mostly in "Vive la France" DLC where the companies are very far from each other

Mostly when I need to go to a company that is in the outskirts of a city, I deliver and then take the job there. Sometimes small jobs, just to get from a to b, to get a longer job there.
If they have nothing to my liking, I use fast travel to Luxembourg. Fuel up and take a job there. 
Mostly I take jobs that give more than €30 per KM. Else it is just a waste of my time XD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived